Network Vision/LTE - Columbus Market

abrcrmdl23

There are sites that are already live on the 2500/2600 band. That has been verified by users on triband hotspots (they have been out for several months).

Still waiting on 800Mhz LTE though.

Aww man, and I was hoping for some breakthrough in coverage when I get the G2 using my dad's upgrade :D

Aww man, and I was hoping for some breakthrough in coverage when I get the G2 using my dad's upgrade :D

Find that first 800MHz LTE site. That would be a significant breakthrough! ;)  

• Like 1

Find that first 800MHz LTE site. That would be a significant breakthrough! ;)  

Take a trip to Chicago. ;)

I'm hoping to find some 800 LTE in West Michigan when I visit the family for Thanksgiving! ;)

Maybe....

• Like 1

Take a trip to Chicago. ;)

All this anticipation is making feel like the dinosaur in Toy Story 3 when the toys were trying to get Andy's attention.  I'll be heading out of the office soon and do mapping in the Brice Rd region.

When I was driving thru Baltimore yesterday and I could see the Sprint tower, that this is tall!

All this anticipation is making feel like the dinosaur in Toy Story 3 when the toys were trying to get Andy's attention. I'll be heading out of the office soon and do mapping in the Brice Rd region.

When I was driving thru Baltimore yesterday and I could see the Sprint tower, that this is tall!

Have you made it over to the sponsor thread yet?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just North where the mapping stops on Sensorly on Brice Rd and Gender is where service,date and voice, is bad

Yes, the Sprint zone, the barrier reef, aka the ribbon. The area between NV and legacy. It will be bad until they accept more sites there.

• Like 2

Have you made it over to the sponsor thread yet?

I have looked at it, been busy with work, trying to make sense of what all the legends mean.  It's in the process :)

P.S.  I did map Brice and Refugee and LTE.  Not even on that bridge that goes over the railroad tracks, which I thought being at a higher point might give me some coverage, but no.

I'm going to buy either SCP or LTE Discovery app?  Just wondering with the most recent app update to LTE discovery if it does the same exact thing that SCP can?  

I own and recommend both and I still SCP when I'm hunting as LTE-D doesn't provide BSL Addresses. 

Here is my signalcheck pro right beside the Barks RD tower. In Marion.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Did you have a chance to grab Serving Cell Screenshots?

Picked up 800 test mode in Delaware this morning. It was a ball hauler too, from near the LTE site at 71/37 all the way in to Delaware. While grabbing all the SCI's I was actually on only 800, no EVDO, nothing. I was floored that the only thing coming out of that cell was 800. I didn't have a lick of service the whole 2 hours I was there. Lancaster is not much better. I don't understand how Sprint could have such a horrible presence in these communities unless it was just for highway coverage.

I didn't have a lick of service the whole 2 hours I was there. Lancaster is not much better. I don't understand how Sprint could have such a horrible presence in these communities unless it was just for highway coverage.

Same here, really don't understand the thought process on some things... Ugh

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Hello all,

As promised I did mapping along 310 to 37, 37 to Johnstown and Johnstown along 62 to Utica.  I also did mapping in Utica.  If you check sensorly and see a speed test in Utica, that was me, I ran it outside of the Utica elementary school, using the sensorly test.  I got some pretty amazing results when I was there.  I also ran some tests once inside the building through OOKLA.

Here is the speed test using Sensorly while outside of the school:

r1Q9d2q.png

Here is the speed test using OOKLA.  The top two are inside the school and the bottom one is outside of the school:

bzRc9ZC.png

Hope it helps.

• Like 4

In northeast Columbus for the day. So far about 10 kinds of wonky going on. There has to be some LTE or 800 acceptance going on. No data, or no cell, or no data nor cell, 800, no 800. Sitting about 400 feet from a ready cell too.

Having a trust issue with SCP too, so I verified the no signal with my Eng screen.

In northeast Columbus for the day. So far about 10 kinds of wonky going on. There has to be some LTE or 800 acceptance going on. No data, or no cell, or no data nor cell, 800, no 800. Sitting about 400 feet from a ready cell too.

Having a trust issue with SCP too, so I verified the no signal with my Eng screen.

Wipe data on SCP. Before doing so. Send your cache to mikejeep.

Good morning all,

Don't know if this is the right place to post this, but is anyone planning on getting the Nexus 5?  I looked at the specs and it's going to be another tri-band LTE phone on Sprint.  I assume it shares internal components with the G2.

Good morning all,

Don't know if this is the right place to post this, but is anyone planning on getting the Nexus 5? I looked at the specs and it's going to be another tri-band LTE phone on Sprint. I assume it shares internal components with the G2.

Appears to be a great phone. The members here love it so far. Only the 16GB versions are loaded in Sprint's system though.