Network Vision/LTE - Columbus Market

abrcrmdl23

Two more sites with spotted RRH's, not striped, spots!!

Karl Ct near 161/71

Brice Rd @ Main

I was near the Morse Rd LTE site tonight and picked up 800 from Pickerington Rd. Freaking amazing how far that travels.

Yeah even with a custom PRL it's kicking my Airave 's ass.

Did you update the spreadsheet with those two sites?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4

Yeah even with a custom PRL it's kicking my Airave 's ass.

Did you update the spreadsheet with those two sites?

Yes updated.

You're having airave troubles?? Mine just turned around and started working, of course it worked fine for my other lines the whole time. The airave priority PRL I modded from 511 started working. I don't have that problem any more. Of course I'm now hunting airaves! I've found 3 or 4 while shopping. One of which was 800 unless SCP was glitching. It was the same day SCP said I was on GSM.

Yes updated.

You're having airave troubles?? Mine just turned around and started working, of course it worked fine for my other lines the whole time. The airave priority PRL I modded from 511 started working. I don't have that problem any more. Of course I'm now hunting airaves! I've found 3 or 4 while shopping. One of which was 800 unless SCP was glitching. It was the same day SCP said I was on GSM.

It's my Airave for sure, but it's alright. Not worried about it.

Anyone else get one of these? That takes you here:

http://sprint.us/www/2013/networkvision/index.php?key=rnr

Nothing we don't know already just thought it was interesting.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

Common message now that Columbus is about to start firing up.

• Like 1

Hey... Donations help keep the lights on here literally. The cost of running this site per day is crazy. If you have the expendable funds, please help out.

Ok, ok.  That's fair.  I am the worlds biggest cheap @$$.  People who know me, know I am slow to put money to anything. 

But good information ain't truly free.  So here I go.

• Like 3

Ok, ok.  That's fair.  I am the worlds biggest cheap @$$.  People who know me, know I am slow to put money to anything. 

Hey, we're not asking you to become a Premier Sponsor. Just donating a lunch or two every once in a while helps a ton! Seriously. It's not my site, but thanks for helping out. It allows us all to continue to congregate here.

• Like 1

Make sure to check out all of Coz' links including the Market Map and Spreadsheet.  I think you'll find the information to be well worth the money.

Thanks for your support!

Anyone else get one of these? That takes you here:

http://sprint.us/www/2013/networkvision/index.php?key=rnr

Nothing we don't know already just thought it was interesting.

Yea, got that message for my area as well.  They must have blanketed all of Columbus and the suburbs.  Received the same thing for Pataskala, OH.

Yea, got that message for my area as well. They must have blanketed all of Columbus and the suburbs. Received the same thing for Pataskala, OH.

No message in Granville... :(

Hey folks. Don't get over excited/disappointed about the messages. They're placebo's. You all know what's going on by being on S4GRU.

• Like 3

Hey folks. Don't get over excited/disappointed about the messages. They're placebo's. You all know what's going on by being on S4GRU.

What I am exited about is 6 LTE sites turned on in a single week.  Which as you said we already knew.  That message seems to simply confirm that.  And based off all of that, we can likely reason they are about to pick up the pace?  We'll see more than 1 LTE site every couple weeks moving forward we can hope?

What I am exited about is 6 LTE sites turned on in a single week.  Which as you said we already knew.  That message seems to simply confirm that.  And based off all of that, we can likely reason they are about to pick up the pace?  We'll see more than 1 LTE site every couple weeks moving forward we can hope?

I believe we're about to hit double digit LTE weeks. Consider this, we've had 6 accepts this week? That's almost more than we've had in total since 1st launch on Morse.

• Like 2

I believe we're about to hit double digit LTE weeks. Consider this, we've had 6 accepts this week? That's almost more than we've had in total since 1st launch on Morse.

You're probably right. As with all of these things, a healthy dose of skepticism is probably healthy so that we don't set our expectations too high.

• Like 2

Yes, hyperjump to ludicrous speed! Go go power rangers! By the powers of grayskull and any thing else.

'Thunder…thunder…thunder…Thundercats! HO!' ... 'Autobots! Transform and roll out!' .... 'Shazaam !'.... 'Here I Come To Save The Day!'.... 'Up, up, and away!'...... ' Wonder twin powers activate'...

I just upload from tapatalk, works great.

I just realized how to do this. I was always hitting "attach" instead of "image". Damn that's so much easier.

• Like 1

I just realized how to do this. I was always hitting "attach" instead of "image". Damn that's so much easier.

Very easy, no uploading to other sites, just ur tapatalk app... A breeze!

• Like 1

So uh, good morning Columbus! Did y'all think I was joking? 2 more and we're at double digits this week. Give me about 30 minutes and everything should be updated.

• Like 4