Force LTE as primary connection

We have Sprint antenna's inside our building, which are then relayed to a local tower about a block away. I believe the tower has been converted to LTE, but the antennas in our building are still 3G. My EVO LTE phone will only connect 3G. Is there away to force it to ignore the 3G in the building and only connect to the LTE tower.

For those of you wondering, the tower is located about Pershing and Grand in Kansas City. It is BID:1010 on netmonitor

I probably didn't describe it correctly above, so for the more technical people on the board, please correct anything you see wrong.

Thanks.

Why do you have what seems to be a distributed antenna system (DAS) inside your building? Do you not get adequate in building coverage otherwise? If not, then forcing LTE will not to help, as you still will not get adequate in building coverage from LTE.

AJ

Why do you have what seems to be a distributed antenna system (DAS) inside your building? Do you not get adequate in building coverage otherwise? If not, then forcing LTE will not to help, as you still will not get adequate in building coverage from LTE.

AJ

I sit close enough to the window that I could pickup LTE from the tower.