Star Wars Ep IX teaser trailer

PythonFanPA

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Author kinda doesn't know what they're talking about, as they assumed their speeds were n71-only (it's like they half-read the PCMag article they cite). The speeds they're mentioning are 100% from n71 + n66 SDL, which also explains speeds dropping off a cliff when they walk indoors. In fact, Dish has some paired AWS-3 in Spokane, albeit just 5x5, so I wouldn't be surprised if they haven't bothered deploying that and are just doing 71 + n66 SDL (the former at 5x5). May head down to San Marcos and New Braunfels tonight to do some testing. I expect either n71-only or n71 + SDL, not sure which. n71 is 5x5 here as Dish has leased half of their 10x10 to T-Mobile. When that lease expires they'll be at 10x10, and they could get another 10 MHz FD (albeit not contiguous) from speculators if T-Mobile didn't outbid them. Will be interesting to see who buys what when.
    • The Verge wrote an article on Dish’s network.    https://www.theverge.com/2022/7/1/23188077/dish-wireless-project-genesis-first-week-testing-speeds-coverage
    • I guess that makes sense. I know that ZiplyFiber (my ISP) has had issues with sourcing fiber as well.  Also, that recently upgraded site is interesting. NOt only does it have a strange eNB value, 236960, which  is different from the ones usually around here but also, all of the LTE bands (including B41) are on the same eNB. This is the first time I have seen  T-Mobile do that in this area.  Also found another upgraded site, eNB 84770, by FireStation 26 has been upgraded with B71/n71 (no n41). 
    • Almost the exact same thing happened on my Verizon Galaxy Flip a couple days ago.