Need help from an administrator!?

MileHI38

Robert, or anyone of the staff:

I just joined a couple of weeks ago and have been enjoying the forum as I'm about to port over to Sprint next Friday. Last night I started a post in the General forum and it had about 10 or so responses and then when I went back to check the post it was gone! No warning or explanation as to why it was taken down????

I've tried to PM Robert, or any of the administrators for that matter and it says I don't have permission to PM people now??

Uhhh.......what did I do wrong here?!

Can one of the administrators please PM me to explain what happened? Maybe it was a mistake or something?

Thx

Check your content.  You have made 25 posts.  Have you made more than that many?  If not, your posts were merged into an existing thread.  Look twice before starting a new thread.  S4GRU dislikes thread clutter, and most topics already are under discussion.

AJ

AJ,

Thanks for the quick response :tu:

I guess the thread would've made more sense if I posted it in the investment thread in the General topics section. But I looked and my content wasn't merged in there? So I have no idea where to look to find the content?

The topic was about Sprints financial situation in regards to a article that I read on Fierce Wireless about them being $30 billion in debt and a interest payment being due this year of $2.5billion. It wasn't a bash thread at all, I was concerned about Sprints financial condition after reading the article and thought I would post it here to get some feedback.

I guess what I don't understand is why can't I PM anybody as it says I don't have permission to? I PM'd centermedic last night after the thead dissapeared to ask him what happened (he posted in the thread) and my PM went through to him, although he never responded back? And I've successfully PM'd another member on here and it went through and they responded back?

Thx 

Click on your forum avatar.  You can find all of your forum posts from there.

As for the PM issue, I have no clear idea.  You are a relatively new member with only a few posts under your belt, so for spam/abuse prevention, you may be limited in your PM privileges at this point.  Or it could be a glitch.  Only Robert can address that.

AJ

Ahhh....ok I see now where my posts are and where my thread last night went to. It was merged into the Marcelo/Town hall meeting thread lol I didn't think to look in that one as I didn't think it fit in there but low and behold it was moved into that thread.

I'll start another post in this sub-forum to ask Robert about the PM issue and if there is a limit for new members like me.

Thanks for your help AJ!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Uploaded data without issues on Friday. Now with the latest update I am getting "Cluster #1 skipped: invalid file format detected. File exported for inspection." Doing same with all other clusters. Did this on 4 phones in a row.  Seems to work on s24 ultra just fine. On s21 ultra it says "web data upload failed. No data to send" although 8800 records were displayed. Now gives same error as above. I have not sent the data from 3 other phones.  All should have latest update.
    • After several months of testing, an update to SignalCheck Pro is rolling out on Google Play. It may take up to 48 hours to become available for download. Notable changes include: Added option to display site notes for NSA 5G-NR cells. Enabling this new option (Preferences > Display Settings > Show NSA 5G-NR Site Notes) will cause the app to make an "educated guess" as to what the most appropriate site note is linked to the connected NSA 5G cell, using the PCI and the device location. If it finds an existing entry that is likely to be relevant, it will display the note along with the distance from where the strongest signal from that cell was logged. While connected to NSA 5G, these notes cannot be edited; a valid NCI is required to add/edit notes and that information is not available on NSA connections.   Added option to log cells with missing/invalid PLMN (such as NSA 5G-NR cells). Users asked for the ability to log data for NSA 5G, so a new option (Preferences > Logger Settings > Log Cells with Missing PLMN) will permit this.   Added option to display LTE info above 5G-NR info. Enabling this new option (Preferences > Display Settings > Show LTE Cells Above 5G-NR Cells) shows the same information that is currently displayed, but moves the LTE information above the 5G-NR information. Other changes: Code optimizations and enhancements. Improved Android 15 compatibility. Overhauled Purchases module. Resolved force closes impacting some GSM/LTE connections. Resolved issue with improper 5G-NR PLMN display when NR/LTE PLMNs did not match. Resolved issue with improper PLMN display with single-digit MNCs. Resolved issue with incorrect 5G-NR bands displayed on some devices due to Android bug. Resolved issue with incorrect number of neighbor cells displayed when some cells were unknown. Resolved issue with missing 5G-NR data when sector display is enabled. Resolved issue with saving 5G-NR site notes when NR/LTE PLMNs did not match. Resolved issue with settings to log missing GCI/NCI/TAC/PLMN being ignored. Resolved issues with web data export function. Updated internal libraries. Updated provider database. Updated target API to Android 15. I appreciate all of your support, and a big thank you to the members of the Beta Crew that help with testing and feedback!
    • Oct security update is out.
    • Stopped by again today and the antennas are up but it isn't live just yet. If other Sprint conversions are anything to go by it'll likely take about a month for the site to go live.
    • It is an Android bug that was reportedly fixed in August 2023 but definitely has not been. I have implemented numerous workarounds in SCP to correct the NR bands the app displays. The OS ignores the possibility that many NR-ARFCNs are valid across multiple bands.. it reports the lowest NR band that is valid for the current ARFCN. In your example, channel 432530 can be n1, n65, or n66.. so the OS just (lazily) reports n1.   Awesome, thanks! I will add an n65 override also.