Sprint Coverage at Stennis Space Center, MS?

nybs31

You never no what impact one person might have! Where specifically did you send the letter?

Yes indeed...  guess who finally after 9 months of trying got Sprint to shut down an EVDO carrier on a high capacity site?  Yes..shut down a carrier.  This guy!  I'm sure the multiple tickets from another member here helped as well too though.

• Like 3

You never no what impact one person might have! Where specifically did you send the letter?

I had sent it to an overland park address, not the po box, that I found for one of the executives at the time. Thats all I got... its been 6 years

Sent from my Note II. Its so big.

Now I'm just waiting on 4g to be brought to Pass Christian where I live. It has recently been deployed in Bay St. Louis, which is the city right next to mine. 4g signal reaches to about 1 mile from my home.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

Now I'm just waiting on 4g to be brought to Pass Christian where I live. It has recently been deployed in Bay St. Louis, which is the city right next to mine. 4g signal reaches to about 1 mile from my home.

Yet know one has put it on Sensorly. :(

Yet know one has put it on Sensorly. :(

I will. I just haven't had time. Do I just open sensorly and let it run while driving through the area with 4g?

Edit: Nevermind. Figured it out. I press the "map trip" button. Lol :rolleyes:

Edited by nybs31

I will. I just haven't had time. Do I just open sensorly and let it run while driving through the area with 4g? Edit: Nevermind. Figured it out. I press the "map trip" button. Lol :rolleyes: Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

Yep.. Map Trip, then hit start.  It will upload the points as it goes.  I do make sure before I close it down on the details screen that all the points are uploaded. 

Keep in mind this only works on devices where the carrier name Sprint has not been changed. Not sure if your nOObz ROM developer decided to be an idiot or not.

• Like 1

Yep.. Map Trip, then hit start. It will upload the points as it goes. I do make sure before I close it down on the details screen that all the points are uploaded.

Keep in mind this only works on devices where the carrier name Sprint has not been changed. Not sure if your nOObz ROM developer decided to be an idiot or not.

I am currently running Hyperdrive rom. I will map it on the way home tonight.

I am currently running Hyperdrive rom. I will map it on the way home tonight.

Many of us use the LTE Discovery app to automatically cycle the airplane mode on our phone while mapping.  Just make sure you don't run it in Auto Repeat after LTE otherwise your mapping will look like morse code.  This forces your phone to look for LTE otherwise it doesn't scan much and especially if you having Sensorly running and reporting while on 3G your phone will never have a chance to scan for 4G LTE.

• Like 1

Many of us use the LTE Discovery app to automatically cycle the airplane mode on our phone while mapping. Just make sure you don't run it in Auto Repeat after LTE otherwise your mapping will look like morse code. This forces your phone to look for LTE otherwise it doesn't scan much and especially if you having Sensorly running and reporting while on 3G your phone will never have a chance to scan for 4G LTE.

Thanks for the helpful info! I'll be sure to do it right!