Dropped calls

Richmc

Has anyone else experienced and incerease in dropped calls after geting the S3? With my Photon I could probably count on one hand the number of dropped calls I had in the year I had it and didn't have any with the Evo LTE for the 3 and half weeks I had it. Seems like I am getting one a day now that I have the S3.

Has anyone else experienced and incerease in dropped calls after geting the S3? With my Photon I could probably count on one hand the number of dropped calls I had in the year I had it and didn't have any with the Evo LTE for the 3 and half weeks I had it. Seems like I am getting one a day now that I have the S3.

All I can say is that my Photon in my possession has the same -dbm signal and antenna reception as my GS III. They are usually the same or -2dbm difference that just seems to catch up or both fluctuate. In my house where the signal has always been weak with my Photon is the same with my GS III. Maybe it's network vision, because my GS III is on par with my Photon. I believe the Photon has the better antenna, but so far with the GS III antenna reception has been stellar.