Anyone following the samsung GS3 puzzle?

lrmcgarvey

In case you guys haven't seen it. Samsung mobile tweeted a crazy message( was scrambled text, which read "the next galaxy").

Anyway it led to this site.

http://www.tgeltaayehxnx.com/

Which is a countdown page. Obviously this isn't for the unveling of the phone, so looks like they are doing kind of a internet puzzle/scavenger hunt to build up to launch.

Kind of a cool way to keep the buzz up until release.

The puzzle is for the thenextgalaxy.com website...

Only a piece to the puzzle. The next clue showed help gain access to thenextgalaxy.com because it is password protected. Hoping the person to unlock the website first gets something cool like a free phone because currently I am stuck with my dad's old HTC Evo 4G because I just broke my new Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch, which I owned only for 3 weeks before it broke.

Only a piece to the puzzle. The next clue showed help gain access to thenextgalaxy.com because it is password protected. Hoping the person to unlock the website first gets something cool like a free phone because currently I am stuck with my dad's old HTC Evo 4G because I just broke my new Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch, which I owned only for 3 weeks before it broke.

No insurance?

Sent from my YP-G70 using Tapatalk 2