Cleveland and surrounding areas (Not as bad as Detroit)

NiteSnow

Are there any tickets for maintenance or network vision yet? I know it's extremely early to be asking this but, I keep loosing signal and switching towers. When I switch towers/"lose" signal, signal goes from -76 to -103.

I have the same problem in certain parts in Toledo. network id 4126

mac index has been around 99 all day and I keep switching sectors upload is faster than download etc...

Maintenance? I have no idea. But I can tell you with virtual certainty that Network Vision is not under way in the Cleveland market.

Robert via NOVO7PALADIN Tablet using Forum Runner

Maintenance? I have no idea. But I can tell you with virtual certainty that Network Vision is not under way in the Cleveland market.

Robert via NOVO7PALADIN Tablet using Forum Runner

Thanks, if you can find anything let me know cause everything has been lopsided in terms of data speeds download is 0.11 and upload is 0.70 during the day so I'm assuming it's back haul capacity issues or tower maintenance knocking towers offline causing a sudden flood of traffic to be pushed onto the tower my phone is using

Well in lima ohio i have speed tests on 3G of an average of 1.2Mbps down and 600kbps up day or night though the ping varies from 150-500 the speeds seem to stay constant. though i think its because less people in my area use sprint the speed is nice when im in the city.

in and around Cleveland with my phone on the sprint network i usually get around 700Kbps down and 300-600 kbps upload so i dont know why your speeds are so bad in that area.

I've never, ever have recorded 3g speeds over 1mbps in Columbus,Ohio where I work or Granville, Ohio where I live.... Or in between my 40 minute drive.

Sent from my EVO 3D w/ MeanRom