Hey, AT&T, quit whining!

legion125

Migrated from Original Forum. Originally Posted 28 January 2012

That is a great article. They really stick it to AT&T in that article. AT&T just needs to face the music and start making smart moves. They went all in with the T-Mobile deal and it blew up in their face.

Migrated from Original Forum. Originally Posted 28 January 2012

I wonder how long it will be until everyone, not just Sprint enthusiasts, see AT&T acting like the crazy ex girlfriend. Their first mudslinging experiment was a fail, but unless you can see through the BS it does look bad on Sprint.

Migrated from Original Forum. Originally Posted 29 January 2012

I read this article over lunch today. I nearly choked on my chicken salad. ATT's whining is obnoxious. Its like listening to a spoiled brat. You first want to smack the child and then punch their Daddy right in the mouth. LOL

Seriously though, ATT would be far more successful attacking Sprint than the FCC. That's just dumb. Its counter productive, alienating and makes you look like a child. Almost all the ATT customers I know are annoyed by it. Except the ATT apologists over at the Sprint Users forum. Which, conincidentally, are really starting to piss me off.