Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

No updates on that Sikeston site that was being worked on 3 months ago?

Nope. All 3 towers in the area have the new base units and panels. 2 were 3G accepted pretty fast and the other has languished. I've seen a work truck there a few times, but since its a shared tower I'm not sure who they were there for.

Nope. All 3 towers in the area have the new base units and panels. 2 were 3G accepted pretty fast and the other has languished. I've seen a work truck there a few times, but since its a shared tower I'm not sure who they were there for.

Those are always fun to play guess which of the 3 I'm here for.

Springfield, MO - lots of work going on at the tower on Kimbrough (and Elm?) by the new Qdoba.  Truck, plenty of dudes and boxes and such.  Didn't get a chance to stop and ask if they're Sprint but I did see an Ericsson truck there a month ago or so.  I'll try to get pics after work.

I am hoping it's Sprint and they're actually doing things because I work near Hammons tower and my data speeds have been CRAZY slow lately.  worse than usual.

one other thought - I use Llama on my phone and the last couple days it's been wigging out and connecting to different cells that haven't popped up before, even in areas i've had learned/set for months.  wonder if this could be related to any work going on?

Edited by grazamataz

Noticing a purple spot at the O'Fallon Family Sports Park just a little east of I-64 and 159.

Looks like the center fielder was playing pretty deep.

Someone posted that on here while back. I think we all pretty muched assumed it was the St. Jacob site.

That was us at the O'Fallon Splash Pad.  (Free Family Fun, everybody!)

Yes, the SCID confirmed it was the site southwest of St. Jacob.

Antennas and RRU's goin' up at 370 & 94 (on Little Hills Expressway).  AMF guys on the tower, but no one on the ground to talk to.  Couldn't see into the fence to look for cabinets.

GVOpXXF.jpg

24ug3QT.jpg

v2Rv93u.jpg

• Like 2

Springfield, MO - lots of work going on at the tower on Kimbrough (and Elm?) by the new Qdoba.  Truck, plenty of dudes and boxes and such.  Didn't get a chance to stop and ask if they're Sprint but I did see an Ericsson truck there a month ago or so.  I'll try to get pics after work.

I am hoping it's Sprint and they're actually doing things because I work near Hammons tower and my data speeds have been CRAZY slow lately.  worse than usual.

one other thought - I use Llama on my phone and the last couple days it's been wigging out and connecting to different cells that haven't popped up before, even in areas i've had learned/set for months.  wonder if this could be related to any work going on?

Sprint is on that site! Sprint has had a work permit pulled on it for several months. If you get a chance, grab a picture or two and see if you can see what kind of equipment they've got. It could be the first site to see actual work in SGF!!

Sprint is on that site! Sprint has had a work permit pulled on it for several months. If you get a chance, grab a picture or two and see if you can see what kind of equipment they've got. It could be the first site to see actual work in SGF!!

The day may finally be here! You in town David??

Antennas and RRU's goin' up at 370 & 94 (on Little Hills Expressway).  AMF guys on the tower, but no one on the ground to talk to.  Couldn't see into the fence to look for cabinets. GVOpXXF.jpg 24ug3QT.jpg v2Rv93u.jpg

I passed that site 3 or 4 times yesterday and didnt even think to look at it.

Same 

Its wierd. i pulled it up on my phone and then  tried the laptop and got the error

I can't bring up Lilg's map either. Hopefully its a temporary issue with the hosting company. 

Just found a permit that basically says whatever contractor that installed the Antennas/RRUs at Lemay Ferry and Old Lemay Ferry was unlicensed and AMF has been contracted to redo the whole site.

https://aca.stlouisco.com/CitizenAccess/Cap/CapDetail.aspx?Module=PublicWorks&TabName=PublicWorks&capID1=13ELE&capID2=00000&capID3=10782&agencyCode=SLC&IsToShowInspection=

Just found a permit that basically says whatever contractor that installed the Antennas/RRUs at Lemay Ferry and Old Lemay Ferry was unlicensed and AMF has been contracted to redo the whole site.

https://aca.stlouisco.com/CitizenAccess/Cap/CapDetail.aspx?Module=PublicWorks&TabName=PublicWorks&capID1=13ELE&capID2=00000&capID3=10782&agencyCode=SLC&IsToShowInspection=

Wow, just wow...

At least it wasn't on with LTE.