https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_zRgvKIRa4

http://coverage.sprint.com/IMPACT.jsp?INTNAV=SJS:HE:Cov

The flowing cities are now showing new Spark Coverage:

California: Sacramento, Los Angeles,

Colorado: greater Denver

Michigan: greater Flint

Minnesota: greater Minneapolis Saint Paul Metro

Nevada: Las Vegas

Ohio: greater Columbus Metro, greater Cleveland Metro, greater Youngstown, Tiffin, Medina/Wadsworth, Dover/New Philadelphia

Utah: Ogden/Provo

Washington: greater Seattle, including Everett and Tacoma

Wisconsin: Sheboygan

Please add any I missed

This is a mixture of Clear Spark and Sprint Spark site coverage.  It is somewhat exaggerated in some cases, not as extensive as it should be in other cases.

• Like 16

I may have missed some in North Carolina and Texas, but was not certain.

And Philadelphia may have expanded, but needs those familiar with area to comment.

http://coverage.sprint.com/IMPACT.jsp?INTNAV=SJS:HE:Cov

The flowing cities are now showing new Spark Coverage:

Please add any I missed

This is a mixture of Clear Spark and Sprint Spark site coverage.  It is somewhat exaggerated in some cases, not as extensive as it should be in other cases.

This is one of my favorite scenes from that movie... I love it. Also, go Sprint! Keep it up. 

This is one of my favorite scenes from that movie... I love it. Also, go Sprint! Keep it up. 

I just though this scene fit the situation in so many ways:

- Sprint coming out of being financially underwater (Enterprising rising from the ocean)

- A brash new CEO of Sprint (young Captain Kirk)

- CEO willing to violate the rules (Kirk brushes off the prime directive)

- Freezing the Volcano before it destroys intelligent life (stopping T-Mobiles rise)

- The diagram of the Enterprise in the sand (others now trying to copy Sprint like Verizon's new data plan)

- The people becoming aware of new opportunities (Spark in many more places, not just limited to large cities)

- The "leader" of the people explaining things wrong (certain ignorant fanboys of other carriers [many are knowledgeable]).

- Beaming aboard the science officer from an area about to be destroyed (John Saw from Clearwire).

Here is a longer version of the clip:

• Like 2

I just though this scene fit the situation in so many ways:

- Sprint coming out of being financially underwater (Enterprising rising from the ocean)

- a bash new CEO of Sprint (young Captain Kirk)

- CEO willing to violate the rules (Kirk brushes off the prime directive)

- freezing the Volcano before it destroys intelligent life (stopping T-Mobiles rise)

- the diagram of the Enterprise in the sand (others now trying to copy Sprint like Verizon's new data plan)

- The people becoming aware of new opportunities (Spark in many more places, not just limited to large cities)

- The "leader" of the people explaining things wrong (certain ignorant fanboys of other carriers [many are knowledgeable]).

- Beaming aboard the science officer from an area about to be destroyed (John Saw from Clearwire).

Here is a longer version of the clip:

What an excellent analysis! I agree with everything you said. And I have seen the movie about 10 times (actually probably more)... I can not wait for the next one. 

its all over CT now also. Also pending permits

We also have more than what is shown in Ohio. Some of the sites in the coverage area also need optimization to be more readily available. Many are waiting for improved backhaul to be significantly faster.

Man, I just looked at the coverage maps right around midnight and didn't see anything. Glad to know they are acknowledging Spark coverage.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Edit: Vegas isn't showing Spark for me at all.

Man, I just looked at the coverage maps right around midnight and didn't see anything. Glad to know they are acknowledging Spark coverage.

Nope..no yellow in Vegas land on their coverage maps; lots of yellow in LA Basin, SLC I15 corridor

and central Denver..none in San Diego..this is the part of the world I frequent the most..hope

they update the Vegas map soon as it is where I pitch my tent most of the time..

Nope..no yellow in Vegas land on their coverage maps; lots of yellow in LA Basin, SLC I15 corridor

and central Denver..none in San Diego..this is the part of the world I frequent the most..hope

they update the Vegas map soon as it is where I pitch my tent most of the time..

Sorry guys, thought it was there last night and or morning.

It was showing deep yellow last night. Was probably premature. 

It was showing deep yellow last night. Was probably premature. 

I checked after midnight and it wasn't showing any yellow, so they must have been too premature there.

I checked after midnight and it wasn't showing any yellow, so they must have been too premature there.

I checked at around 1:40AM and it was yellow. Not anymore now but it's certain that it'll be announced in the next one. 

• Like 1

I just checked the map for Northwest Indiana and the coverage it shows is accurate with what's actually deployed. For the first time in two years the right hand is in coordination with the left! (the new coverage just went live and they updated the map promptly thereafter) I also got my first above 50 Mbps speedtest from an 8T8R site just yesterday. and for the first time in two years I proudly recommended Sprint to someone!

• Like 2

Now they only need to make it bigger. That is all.  :2tu:

There are plenty of devices, herbal remedies, and pills available for that.

AJ

• Like 4