Novatel MiFi 500 (Sprint Tri-Band Hotspot)

dedub

it is definitely free... I ordered one and I will have to wait and see if it ships. 

Yup same, could be a fluke, but if not, bonus.

I'm thinking about ordering another one... my order says it passed validation and is in the process of shipping. 

If they really want to give things away for free, we might as well take them all and hand them out to S4GRU users!  :lol:

Edit: Mine just passed validation too.

《Mumble》

DaQue, have a DaiQuiri.  You will feel better.

:P

AJ

《Mumble》

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

My order was just marked as shipped. You can still do this by selecting Sprint, then choosing replacement device, and selecting the mifi.

Unfortunately, we have been unable to contact you to let you know that we are unable to complete the processing of your new MiFi 500 LTE by Novatel Wireless. We have cancelled this device and any accessories that you ordered with it. We are also releasing any funds authorized on your credit card for this device.

is what i got

Interesting. If I were to order one of those free MiFis from that link, would I be able to activate without having to sign up for a new two year agreement?

Interesting. If I were to order one of those free MiFis from that link, would I be able to activate without having to sign up for a new two year agreement?

If adding a line, yes. I can get away with it because I have an extra line on my account, so it'll just go on my existing line and keep counting down my contract.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

I ordered one and lets see how it goes.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

My second order at 4:00PM (Central) got cancelled, but my original order at 2:00 was shipped and fedex says its on the way.

My second order at 4:00PM (Central) got cancelled, but my original order at 2:00 was shipped and fedex says its on the way.

Lucky duck.  That link that was posted didn't work. It sends me to a Galaxy S3 product page for Verizon wireless.

Lucky duck.  That link that was posted didn't work. It sends me to a Galaxy S3 product page for Verizon wireless.

Change carrier, choose "replacement device" and then change phone to the MiFi 500. I was able to put in an order for the free MiFi just now. (Whether it'll get cancelled though is another question.)

If they really want to give things away for free, we might as well take them all and hand them out to S4GRU users!  :lol:

Edit: Mine just passed validation too.

I had two in my cart, but took one out because I felt pretty bad. I'm waiting to be validated now (but aren't we all?)