Where to find number of customers per market?

And in terms of growth just in residents, Vegas is still growing at a massive pace, so subscriber growth is still continuing.

...until the desert rises up and swallows Las Vegas again.

AJ

...until the desert rises up and swallows Las Vegas again.

AJ

As fast as they are building, I don't see that happening anytime soon. I see it happening for Pahrump faster because our growth rate is almost stopped dead. :(

As fast as they are building, I don't see that happening anytime soon. I see it happening for Pahrump faster because our growth rate is almost stopped dead. :(

The rate of new construction is part of the problem. Las Vegas is an ill advised location for a city of that size. The ecosystem cannot support it without massive man made intervention efforts.

AJ

The rate of new construction is part of the problem. Las Vegas is an ill advised location for a city of that size. The ecosystem cannot support it without massive man made intervention efforts.

AJ

Yeah, most people aren't allowed to have grass and trees in there yards anymore. And then the city thinks that they can convince the Nevada Division of Water Resources to allow Vegas to pipe into Pahrump and take our water from us.

Yeah, most people aren't allowed to have grass and trees in there yards anymore. And then the city thinks that they can convince the Nevada Division of Water Resources to allow Vegas to pipe into Pahrump and take our water from us.

Not to mention they want to pump White Pine County dry. One of the wettest and prettiest places in Nevada. It would look as barren as Vegas in 5 years if they had their way.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

Not to mention they want to pump White Pine County dry. One of the wettest and prettiest places in Nevada. It would look as barren as Vegas in 5 years if they had their way.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

I remember hearing about that too. And I think they were very close to getting their permits, but something happened, and they lost them.

Anything in Louisiana? If you have BR, I'm curious how close I would be with my prediction. ATT - 50%, Verizon - 25%, Sprint - 10%, T-Mobile - 8%, the rest pre-paid

I would guess 70% AT&T, 15% VZW, 7% Sprint, etc..

Detroit's finest...

• Like 1

Figures AT&T would be number 1 in Chicago, kinda surprised Sprint is ahead of Verizon though. People around here seem very brand loyal towards AT&T, and I can't convince a single person to switch away either (even though they aren't that great around here!) and nobody likes Sprint (gee I wonder why?) too bad the "sheeple" are incredibly slow to figure out they are making a great comeback here.

You can just post this in Premier Sponsors, but what about Austin? I think it's probably AT&T, then Sprint, then TMobile, then Verizon, with TMobile pretty close to Sprint. But not completely sure.

I know in Fredericksburg it's something like Sprint, Verizon, AT&T, West Central Wireless (local), CricKet, TMobile. Sprint was the first to get us EvDO, as well as the first to get us LTE. Verizon will almost undoubtedly be next, followed shortly by WCW. SMR 1x will be a pretty big deal here since it will allow Sprint to compete on coverage with VZW (a lot of their own towers in good locations) and AT&T (850 license...WCW owns the other one). WCW is great if you stay in the area most of the time, but you can't get 3G without a contract and data roaming is on the order of 50 cents per meg. Ouch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

So, I tried to post the full marketshare numbers, but I think my posts were eaten by my iPad when I tried to edit them.

Anyway, you can get the top 50 marketshare numbers by just googling for "Number of VZW subscribers (and other carriers) per market".

I published this year's numbers back in June elsewhere on the interwebs.

• Like 1

So, I tried to post the full marketshare numbers, but I think my posts were eaten by my iPad when I tried to edit them.

Anyway, you can get the top 50 marketshare numbers by just googling for "Number of VZW subscribers (and other carriers) per market".

I published this year's numbers back in June elsewhere on the interwebs.

Sorry, we had to do some checking. Your posts are up and ready for viewing!