Sprint LTE Device Release Dates

MacinJosh

First, I want to thank twospirits (aka Dave) for putting this together and sharing it with me, and now I will use this awesome table he built and keep adding devices to it.

For those of you who can't see the embedded table (Tapatalk & Forum Runner users), please click this link to access the table: Sprint LTE Devices

Listed below are devices that have not been released, most likely will not be, or devices that have LTE Band 25 support for roaming on Sprint LTE.

Unreleased: (3)
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet
Franklin Wireless R772 HotSpot Modem (No WiMax support)
Huawei H882L 'Marina' (SVLTE)

Devices that received cross support for LTE on PCS G Block: (6)
Motorola Electrify M (US Cellular)
Coolpad 801E (Appears to be slated for MetroPCS)
Samsung SCH-R830C (Appears to be slated for Cricket Wireless)
Samsung SCH-R970C (Appears to be slated for Cricket Wireless)
Samsung SCH-R960 (Has support for LTE on Band classes 2, 4, 5, 12, 17, & 25)
BandRich BandLuxe P530 (EVDO/LTE Router)

• Like 21

Nice layout, Josh! It looks like Sprint has already met their "quota," anything else is just a bonus. I would like to see a Nexus device as that bonus.

Thanks.

I would like to see a new Nexus as well.

That's doubtful. We're more likely to see a release shortly after the new year.

You are probably right since the Galaxy Note II was released today and the LG Optimus G will be the next major smartphone coming out in November.

I just don't want to see a long delay in the Nexus series phones after release since those are good phones. The Sprint Galaxy Nexus was obviously released way too late but granted Sprint didn't want to release it too early given that they weren't going to have LTE until this past July.

You are probably right since the Galaxy Note II was released today and the LG Optimus G will be the next major smartphone coming out in November.

I just don't want to see a long delay in the Nexus series phones after release since those are good phones. The Sprint Galaxy Nexus was obviously released way too late but granted Sprint didn't want to release it too early given that they weren't going to have LTE until this past July.

Honestly, I don't think we will have to wait that long. I anticipate a mid-January or early-February release. I'm just hoping for our sake that maybe Sprint will put in a request to bump the internal storage to 16/32GB.

Edited Original Post to include release dates for the LG Mach & the ZTE Flash, thanks to BenChase7 for finding the article with release dates.

The ZTE Flash brings Sprint's LTE device count up to 16 for 2012.

• Like 1

Added a JPEG of a Table showing SVDO & SVLTE Support on Sprint's Lineup of LTE Smartphones.

If anyone can help me figure out how to embed a table that works on this forum, that would be much better.

• Like 1

Does the EVO LTE get only a lowercase "4g" because of its connectivity issues?

SVDO%20%26%20SVLTE%20Support%20Table.jpg

AJ

• Like 2

If anyone can help me figure out how to embed a table that works on this forum, that would be much better.

Do as I often do for articles on The Wall -- build a spreadsheet in Google Docs, make it shared for anyone with the URL, take a screencap of the spreadsheet, then hotlink the screencap image in the article/post back to Google Docs.

AJ

• Like 1

Do as I often do for articles on The Wall -- build a spreadsheet in Google Docs, make it shared for anyone with the URL, take a screencap of the spreadsheet, then hotlink the screencap image in the article/post back to Google Docs.

AJ

That's a great idea. Thanks AJ.

Josh, Maybe update the Sprint Flash from "unreleased," to "released."

http://shop.sprint.c...tabId=dt_phones

Whoa? When did that happen? Thanks for letting me know. If it was there yesterday, I totally missed it.

Update: The ZTE Flash, known as the Sprint Flash, was released today, November 13. It has been moved to the now released devices. As of today, Sprint is now selling 13 LTE devices, with 3 more on the way this year, 2 of which will be released before Thanksgiving, the iPad 4 & the iPad mini.

Edited by MacinJosh