How can LOCATION X get LTE before LOCATION Y?!

newspapercrane

This is absolutely ridiculous, LOCATION X? LOCATION X? Really? Why do they have LTE before LOCATION Y?! LOCATION Y is a very important place with Sprint customers that are definitely more important than the Sprint customers in LOCATION X. Why is LOCATION Y more imporant? Because I live there, that's why. Every location home to a resident as great as I am deserves LTE before LOCATION X!

• Like 1

This is absolutely ridiculous, LOCATION X? LOCATION X? Really? Why do they have LTE before LOCATION Y?! LOCATION Y is a very important place with Sprint customers that are definitely more important than the Sprint customers in LOCATION X. Why is LOCATION Y more imporant? Because I live there, that's why. Every location home to a resident as great as I am deserves LTE before LOCATION X!

As entertaining as your post is, and I often deal with irrational people who say exactly that, I'm confused at the point of your post. Is it just to be an outlet for frustration at those folks?

Robert

As entertaining as your post is, and I often deal with irrational people who say exactly that, I'm confused at the point of your post. Is it just to be an outlet for frustration at those folks?

Robert

Correct. I'm tired of reading threads of people who seem to think they are entitled to service sooner because they live in a major city. Sprint knows what they're doing with their rollout plan, they aren't just throwing darts at a Map.
  • Like 7

So what you're saying is that rural Minnesota is not more important than, and doesn't deserve LTE any faster than other places? Preposterous! I want it all, and I want it now! :)

• Like 2

So what you're saying is that rural Minnesota is not more important than, and doesn't deserve LTE any faster than other places? Preposterous! I want it all, and I want it now! :)

Here you go, Veruca, sweetie...

Any S4GRU member who complains like a diva about Network Vision and/or LTE availability needs to be met each time with this video clip.

"I want it NOW!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ju56c5qX5w

AJ

• Like 4

What is your point?

I personally think LTE would be of great benefit in Death Valley. Maybe then folks could shop on walmart.com for a/c window units instead of sweltering through life. Or perhaps they could discover there are other places with more hospitable climates. YES! LTE in Death Valley or BUST! NOW!!!!!!!!

First Amendment to the United States Constitution

Freedom of speech

http://en.wikipedia....es_Constitution

Eighth amendment to the United States Constitution

Prohibition of cruel and unusual treatment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eighth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

• Like 1

Freedom of speech

Try cavalierly yelling "FIRE!" in a crowded theater in Colorado Springs and see how that so called 'freedom of speech' works out for you. (And, yes, the fire/Colorado Springs pun is intentional.)

AJ

Try cavalierly yelling "FIRE!" in a crowded theater in Colorado Springs and see how that so called 'freedom of speech' works out for you. (And, yes, the fire/Colorado Springs pun is intentional.)

AJ

http://www.infowars.com/man-kicked-off-flight-over-anti-tsa-shirt/

Try wearing an Anti-TSA shirt on a plane.

I love when folks trot out the first amendment when talking about general speech. Here's the text with the relevant words bolded.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

If it doesn't deal with the government creating laws that prohibit or restrict free speech then the first amendment is irrelevant. That's why companies firing employees for what they say is not a first amendment issue. That's why sports teams prohibiting players from tweeting or texting about team issues is not a first amendment issue.

[...]

That's why companies firing employees for what they say is not a first amendment issue. That's why sports teams prohibiting players from tweeting or texting about team issues is not a first amendment issue.

QFT

Freedom of speech

The first Amendment only applies to the government preventing freedoms. Almost all websites are independently owned and operated and thus are not covered by the First Amendment in any way shape or form. Quoting the Amendment without appropriate context just shows your ignorance to the actual content and purpose of the Constitutional Amendment and why it was added in the first place.

I get sick and tired of people quiting the First Amendment without actually understanding it. What has our education system come to? This coming from a 23 year old, non-college graduate, who was educated in the public school system in Arizona, ranked 45th in the Nation when I graduated...

• Like 3

The first Amendment only applies to the government preventing freedoms. Almost all websites are independently owned and operated and thus are not covered by the First Amendment in any way shape or form. Quoting the Amendment without appropriate context just shows your ignorance to the actual content and purpose of the Constitutional Amendment and why it was added in the first place.

I get sick and tired of people quiting the First Amendment without actually understanding it. What has our education system come to? This coming from a 23 year old' date=' non-college graduate, who was educated in the public school system in Arizona, ranked 45th in the Nation when I graduated...[/quote']

I also hate when people act like a jackwad and when you call them on it, they respond with" free country"

It is free, but that doesn't guarantee the right to be a jackwagon without consequences.

• Like 2

I propose we get back on topic, Sprint should obviously have LTE in LOCATION Z first because everyone will need it when the Z-POCALYPSE happens.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Nope, the sad thing is that if one wants to get an answer for a question, then they need to actually make a question that can be answered. instead of stating location x and location y which for all intent and purposes can mean anything, anywhere to a whole bunch of folks, just state the names of the locations and then an answer may be forthcoming. As posted, the question cannot be answered properly and therefore the thread is of no use to anyone.

As for the post of the First Amendment, Freedom of Speech may work out in the political arena or the media at large, in a democracy. but here this is a forum owned and operated by Robert. It is not a democracy, It is a run and operated by him and maintained and overlooked by moderators that carry out his wishes and mission statement.

Such postings make no sense (especially as written without actual locales) even in the off-topic section, and therefore has no purpose.

Thread Closed.

• Like 1