Sprint now show Coverage in Baltimore, Manhattan/Junction City, KS & Sedalia, MO

Rickie546

I just checked the coverage for my area - the updated map shows that my house is now in an LTE coverage area, albeit on the edge. Next time my son comes by the house with his EVO LTE I'll have to have him verify that there is coverage #crossingfingers.

• Like 1

I really wish Sprint would hire some web page design folks and create some better looking coverage maps. They look like they were created by a 10 year old. For one thing they need to make a national map that takes up the whole web page on the screen like Verizon does it with tabs to show which cities have LTE. Not only that but they also need a dedicated page to show which cities currently have LTE.

They used to have a page dedicated to show which cities have Wimax but they took that away.

I just checked the coverage for my area - the updated map shows that my house is now in an LTE coverage area, albeit on the edge. Next time my son comes by the house with his EVO LTE I'll have to have him verify that there is coverage #crossingfingers.

fingers crossed, but thus far, sprints LTE maps have been generous with showing coverage where there isnt any, as if the tool used to make coverage didnt consider correct down-tilt and/or height of receiver (phone)

• 2 weeks later...

Just arrived in Manhattan. Used coverly to update the eastern edge of town. I'll do more tomorrow. Decently fast. Better then my hotel wifi. I also updated parts of 70. I was surprised how spotty and non existent some parts of kc 4G were.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 2

Just arrived in Manhattan. Used coverly to update the eastern edge of town. I'll do more tomorrow. Decently fast. Better then my hotel wifi. I also updated parts of 70. I was surprised how spotty and non existent some parts of kc 4G were.

So that was you on I-70! That was my task for later this week. Did you by chance also pop up the blip in Lawrence?

KC LTE coverage is actually very good.... on the SW side of town, mainly Johnson county. Been getting better on the east side and in KC proper as of late.

So that was you on I-70! That was my task for later this week. Did you by chance also pop up the blip in Lawrence?

KC LTE coverage is actually very good.... on the SW side of town, mainly Johnson county. Been getting better on the east side and in KC proper as of late.

Yup that was me. Lawrence wasn't me though. I'll go down to junction city tomorrow and back onto 70. Took me awhile to get 4G in kc driving on 70. Didnt get any at Arthur Bryant either. If Oklahoma Joes was open today i would've tried there.

• Like 1

Yup that was me. Lawrence wasn't me though. I'll go down to junction city tomorrow and back onto 70. Took me awhile to get 4G in kc driving on 70. Didnt get any at Arthur Bryant either. If Oklahoma Joes was open today i would've tried there.

Looks like Kansas really got some love today, many new LTE sites showing in Lawrence and Topeka. I've had LTE (before I had sensorly) all the way from the toll both to 435. Beyond that, all new sites. Last time I was out past K-7 was early August. But when I was, I was able to get an LTE signal from several miles west of Junction City all the way several miles east of the air field. Hopefully it's gotten better since then. I was using an EVO, not sure how much difference that makes when latching onto the signal. Arthur Bryant doesn't appear to be covered yet. Hopefully soon.

Did more of Manhattan and did some junction city and fort Riley in between today. Didn't get any lte on 70 west of junction city. That's it. Now I'm in Denver missing lte. Speeds only averaged 7 down and 4 up. Still better then 3g.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Did more of Manhattan and did some junction city and fort Riley in between today. Didn't get any lte on 70 west of junction city. That's it. Now I'm in Denver missing lte. Speeds only averaged 7 down and 4 up. Still better then 3g.

You may want to look in Salina again. I think you may have picked it up and not realized it while driving down I-70. Those two new blurbs on I-70 there were not there last night.

Robert

On my drive back from Denver in early August I picked up LTE in Salina on I-70, just as I did in Junction City. But, unfortunately I didn't know about Sensorly at that point. It's a three/four hour drive from here, so unless someone wants to donate gas money, I'll be sticking around the KC area for now!

--

I should also probably say that I had to force into LTE. Not sure how quickly it would pick it up on it's own, may take long enough to completely miss the LTE areas.

You're right that was me in salina. I saw the number of 4g sites changed in sensorly but didn't see the map update til you told me. I did a small part of 3g in Colby but it isn't updating the map. Weird.