Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

That is information that can only be shared in the premier thread. Sorry guys

I guess I was more curious on the visual difference in order to spot the 8T8R equipment additions.

FWIW: I completely lost data at work about 2 PM (mobile data not active). I work near 94/364 and Midrivers Mall Drive. Not sure why, the signal strength was normal. I did not get mobile data back until I left the area.

SCP showed I connected to severial sectors and a few different sites while I was in the effected area.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I went to the Pearl Jam show last night and saw everyone struggling with service -- AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile -- it did't matter who you had. When 15,000 people are snapping photos and trying to upload them, that kind of stuff happens.

I still wish there was better coverage inside, though. :)

I'm back to band 25 only temporarily. My LG G Flex had an unfortunate accident and is out of service until u can pay 150. I had this Samsung Galaxy Victory LTE laying around on FreedomPop so I will use this in the interim. Since I had used Google Voice integration I still get all my calls and texts

Strange signal levels at work today. SCP reporting after a few minutes stuck on 1x now B25 is 10bd better than I have ever seen at my bench.

Strange signal levels at work today. SCP reporting after a few minutes stuck on 1x now B25 is 10bd better than I have ever seen at my bench.

Well that didn't last long.

• Like 1

looks like I'm going back offline for a while. My LG G Flex is broken and going to be replaced via best buy plan but found out today replacement out of stock so it may be up to two weeks. Was using a Samsung galaxy victory on freedompop but the charging port had a meltdown so now have no way to charge the battery at 1% now. Later

So it appears that refurbs for Best Buy for the LG G Flex are on backorder and if they can't get one within 14 days they will usually "junk out" and give me credit for the retail value to get a new phone. So they no longer sell the LG G Flex at the store so I will likely have to get a different phone... I really like the 6" screen but nothing else has that. What is everyone's current opinion for best large screen phone. It will probably be a week or two before I can get a phone back.

So it appears that refurbs for Best Buy for the LG G Flex are on backorder and if they can't get one within 14 days they will usually "junk out" and give me credit for the retail value to get a new phone. So they no longer sell the LG G Flex at the store so I will likely have to get a different phone... I really like the 6" screen but nothing else has that. What is everyone's current opinion for best large screen phone. It will probably be a week or two before I can get a phone back.

I would consider the G3. Updated software from the Flex, good camera. Slightly smaller at 5.5 inches, but great screen. I get good battery life as well. The screen does pull a lot of power, but as long as you're not watching videos all day, it'll do fine.

I would consider the G3. Updated software from the Flex, good camera. Slightly smaller at 5.5 inches, but great screen. I get good battery life as well. The screen does pull a lot of power, but as long as you're not watching videos all day, it'll do fine.

I'm really thinking the G3 ($50 less) or the Note 4 ($50 more) bit I think the LG phones provide better flexibility

I'm really thinking the G3 ($50 less) or the Note 4 ($50 more) bit I think the LG phones provide better flexibility

I would imagine the Note 4 will have all the bloatware that Samsung puts on their phones.

2H 2014 RootMetrics report is available http://www.rootmetrics.com/us/rsr/st-louis-mo

Sprint’s median download speed increased from 3.0 Mbps to 7.2 Mbps since April, and Sprint’s median upload speed increased from 0.9 Mbps to 3.7 Mbps.

Having seen the 180 day schedule, all I gotta say is just wait... :)

• Like 1

I maybe should've asked that differently. More like double or triple the capacity/towers?

What they're trying to hint at (I think) is that st Louis is going from being a standard "spark market" to being the kind of market Kansas city is with 8t8r being integrated.