Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

runy8yqa.jpg

Do we have this tower yet? I've been parked on 800 in ECC for the past three hours straight. I'm surprised this one doesn't give me 800 at my house considering it's the power I get 1x from the most.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

8ubepuqe.jpg

Is this actually b41 in the valley? I was onside Mimi's cafe for lunch and it connected.

8ubepuqe.jpg

Is this actually b41 in the valley? I was onside Mimi's cafe for lunch and it connected.

Nope B41 usually starts with 04 not 05 but sometimes SignalCheck will stick if it pulled it briefly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Has anybody experienced HD voice in the market yet?

I would guess that when I (in downtown STL) called my wife (shopping near Brentwood Boulevard) yesterday afternoon (LTE lit on a pair of iPhone 5c's)...that we experienced HD Voice.

If it wasn't, it was still better than standard calls.

Nope B41 usually starts with 04 not 05 but sometimes SignalCheck will stick if it pulled it briefly.

That's odd then... I had my phone on 3g preferred before I flopped to global and that popped up (which should ignore LTE all together), so my battery would be killed by searching for faint LTE. So I don't see how it could've been stale lol.

That's odd then... I had my phone on 3g preferred before I flopped to global and that popped up (which should ignore LTE all together), so my battery would be killed by searching for faint LTE. So I don't see how it could've been stale lol.

do you have logging turned on in SignalCheck it may have pulled a B41 briefly before switching to the B25 tower.

do you have logging turned on in SignalCheck it may have pulled a B41 briefly before switching to the B25 tower.

Urm, no I actually don't. I thought I had it turned on, drat lol.

Global doesn't ignore LTE.

Global doesn't ignore LTE.

Yeah I know, that got shifted further down than it was supposed to. I was referring to 3g preferred which I had my phone in before the fake 41 connection. Which is why I thought it just being a stale identifier from SCP to be odd(there wasn't an LTE connection for it to be stale from).

SID 22434

BID 9033

NID 309

Just got this at my house for the first time.  First time ever getting 1x800 and it is 7.3 miles from me.  Went off to fast to get a screen shot.  From Columbia Illinois to Affton MO.  Not bad.  Now if they would just get it on the 4 towers I am stuck between that would be great. 

By Bayless and union in Affton. I got 1x800 for the first time last night to. That came from Illinois though.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

here is a 3g site I never connected to before in an area I go through a lot. I have been on it most of the day now

sid 4190

nid 309

bid 25914

Unfortunately, we can't identify a site using those numbers. Someone would have to go and map out exactly which site each belongs to before we can figure that out. 

8923 wilma dr affton mo.

38.55232 -90.3234    

per scp log.

Sites don't broadcast their locations accurately either. It sucks, but we can't really identify where your 1x or EVDO connection is coming from. Only LTE has an easily identifiable pattern. 

I'm not sure on the location but I'm next to the St Peters Police Department and usually have a great B25 signal and was sitting on 3G for some reason instead and then picked this B41 that I've never seen here.

yry4y7ez.jpg

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

I also received this from the same spot as the B41 before by the St Peters Police Department this morning briefly before dropping back to 3G. So apparently B26 and B41 are both being worked on here causing the B25 to be gone.

y5ybeveh.jpg

• Like 1

I also received this from the same spot as the B41 before by the St Peters Police Department this morning briefly before dropping back to 3G. So apparently B26 and B41 are both being worked on here causing the B25 to be gone.

That B41 tower was just flexing its muscles. That one is a confirmed tower  that was just reaching out that far for some odd reason. However that is a new B26 site.  

That B41 tower was just flexing its muscles. That one is a confirmed tower that was just reaching out that far for some odd reason. However that is a new B26 site.

I figured as much since the B25 still won't stay connected this morning. The tower with B25/B26 is literally across the street from me and I'm on 3G again now.

I figured as much since the B25 still won't stay connected this morning. The tower with B25/B26 is literally across the street from me and I'm on 3G again now.

Until ecsfb is established on that tower you will sit on 3G unless you can force LTE.

Until ecsfb is established on that tower you will sit on 3G unless you can force LTE.

Well that's just perfect lol. My wifi is fine here it almost reaches to the parking lot of Mid Rivers Mall.