Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Yeah, I grabbed them Monday. I was surprised to see you hadn't got them yet. Also I think Scott city is lit up now. Grabbed that SCID also.

I just never thought about getting them while I was in Cape. They are working their way down to you.

I just never thought about getting them while I was in Cape. They are working their way down to you.

It's all around me! My wife said surely we will have it by the end of the week when I told her Monday that Scott city was up. charleston is lit up now. I'll probably grab that Saturday if no one beats me to it.

It'd be nice if the campus towers had lte. They have all the equipment.

I just hit 4G in lake of the Ozarks on the bagnell dam strip. Wasn't able to capture it before it dropped. Will be heading that way again shortly. Will get it.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I see some of my local towers on the "3-digit SCIDS needed" map. How should I go about contributing them? Just like stlman314 did above?

Bringing this question back around... I have time to run by a local site tonight and grab any needed info.

I just hit 4G in lake of the Ozarks on the bagnell dam strip. Wasn't able to capture it before it dropped. Will be heading that way again shortly. Will get it.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I have got it before there, but also some false lte is around Osage beach too..

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

What information do you need to get going?

I see there is a "3 digit site IDs needed" map.......not in this thread. I was wanting to contribute to it, since some of those sites are near me.

Edit: For some reason I was thinking all that info was contributed in this thread.

I see there is a "3 digit site IDs needed" map.......not in this thread. I was wanting to contribute to it, since some of those sites are near me.

Edit: For some reason I was thinking all that info was contributed in this thread.

Hey I sent you a message

The one near Motherhead and 94.

When I go to Gold's right there on 94 I get good signal there. I don't know which sector I'm on because I never checked but I know it is that tower. hmmmmm

I usually check at work about 3:30. I think its just a problem with too many people on it then but its about that fast any time I have checked it 7 am to 3:30 PM lately.

Proxy is messed up at my job so I've been feeling neglected all day. 

Dougherty Ferry & Essex

HEX Confirmed - 05610601

3 Digit SCIDs - 89, 258, 427

Did not get to map

Did not get a speed test

While driving through Edwardsville this morning I picked up two towers I hadn't seen before

056246xx on the SIUe campus and 056259xx located near Brown and Aldrup also in Edwardsville.

I was mapping but can't tell you if I had good data or not.

• Like 1