Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

I went to see a movie at Chesterfield mall tonight, and noticed LTE fading in and out while I was waiting for the movie to start. Also noticed LTE fading in and out near Olive and Ross. I'll try to remember to turn on Sensorly tomorrow, and map some points.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

I went to see a movie at Chesterfield mall tonight, and noticed LTE fading in and out while I was waiting for the movie to start. Also noticed LTE fading in and out near Olive and Ross. I'll try to remember to turn on Sensorly tomorrow, and map some points.

Thanks for the report!

That one makes much more sense  :thx:

We do need to be careful in some spots on the cheat sheet. Its weird...almost 95% of the HEX SCID's match up nicely. Near the end and some places throughout the sheet there are anomalies. I think it has something to do with new sites that were added during NV or slightly before NV or deactivated sites like the Ranken Tech one.

Thanks for the report!

For sure! I live near Olive and Ross, and noticed I'm getting LTE on and off in my house. Also, 3G is ridiculously fast!

When you have a chance could you drive northwest towards Creve Couer Park?

Thanks for the report!

For sure! I live near Olive and Ross, and noticed I'm getting LTE on and off in my house. Also, 3G is ridiculously fast!

Just down the road from where I was....and connected to the same tower I posted about :)

Hopefully you can help get more data on that since you live right there.  I will be back there tomorrow afternoon for work though.

When you have a chance could you drive northwest towards Creve Couer Park?

Sure thing - I should be able to in a few hours.

Just down the road from where I was....and connected to the same tower I posted about :)

Hopefully you can help get more data on that since you live right there. I will be back there tomorrow afternoon for work though.

I'll be out and about shortly, I'll pop on sensorly if I can get it to hold the LTE signal.

Marshfield, MO CID 05604703 and I have Sensorly mapped it.

Taking a closer look at the tower on Hwy 60 by Farm Road 195 I'm not sure if there are Sprint NV panels or RRU up.  Here are the pics but I think they aren't up yet

IMG_4725.JPG

IMG_4729.JPG.  

None of that looks like Sprint at all.

Without the zoom I thought it might be.  Thanks for the help doing a proper ID.

Any idea which cell I got this very weak LTE signal from will eating breakfast at Sonic?  What direction is the cell from here? I will go hunting if I know the general direction.

Scell432.png

UnknownServingCell432.png

Any idea which cell I got this very weak LTE signal from will eating breakfast at Sonic?  What direction is the cell from here? I will go hunting if I know the general direction.

Scell432.png

UnknownServingCell432.png

Northeast

Northeast

Nothing to the northeast, I went up First capital until 8th St. (Rally's parking lot). I did find some more on the same 432 serving cell to the southeast here:

UnknownServingCell432-2.png

and a bit more on Page/364 toward 94 and on 94 to about Jungs station. The strongest signal I got showed -102 on the engineering screen where the red x is. 

Weird

There must be a live one serving up 432 for the cell number we don't know as being worked on.

Serving cell numbers ever change from in progress to accepted? I have not double check the numbers from Earth City but I supplied the screenshots of the LTE screen for the cell numbers so I know I didn't make a typo that time.

Serving cell numbers ever change from in progress to accepted? I have not double check the numbers from Earth City but I supplied the screenshots of the LTE screen for the cell numbers so I know I didn't make a typo that time.

432 isn't Earth City or Bucheit. Ill see if Jungermann is on in a few hours. Unless its Jungs Station.....

Is it just me, or does it feel like the STL Market is starting to exponentially grow week over week? I remember bitching about coverage and the slow rollout about 75 pages ago!

Wonder what site he had then. Ill take 364/94 to 270 in the am

Could be screwed up sectors from the new Creve Couer site. Has anyone checked out Boschertown Rd or 370 and 94?

Is it just me, or does it feel like the STL Market is starting to exponentially grow week over week? I remember bitching about coverage and the slow rollout about 75 pages ago!

LOL.  I'm glad there's more to the Missouri market than just STL.  This market is still so spotty it isn't even funny.  I mean it's great when we hit LTE but tower placement in most of the rest of the state has a lot left to be desired due to terrain.