AT&T Galaxy Note with LTE appears at FCC. Does this mean Sprint will also see a LTE Note?

pyroscott

I still think that Sprint will release the Galaxy Note around the end of May/June only because historically for the last few years (5 to be exact) the months in which Sprint deploys phones has been May/June and Sept/Oct. Although I wouldn't doubt April would be a good month to deploy it. But as mentioned above, it may cut into the Nexus profits, so I figure April for Nexus and May/June for Note.

This should also fall in line with the 1st round of Network Vision being up and running in some areas (as per s4gru) ;)

If it does, then it won't have a quad-core and I think that is what most Sprintsters were hoping for.

If it does, then it won't have a quad-core and I think that is what most Sprintsters were hoping for.

What's sad is that most regular users would rather have a 40nm process cortex-A9 quadcore over a 28nm cortex-A15 dual core chip with imbeded basebands....smh

Not all about the # of cores. Lol

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Just like everyone wanting 4G. I would be fine with sustained 1mbps 3G speeds.

+1 Constant 1mbps speeds with unlimited data.... I'm there!! There is really not much you can't do on a Phone with 1-2 mbps/sec.

I still think that Sprint will release the Galaxy Note around the end of May/June only because historically for the last few years (5 to be exact) the months in which Sprint deploys phones has been May/June and Sept/Oct. Although I wouldn't doubt April would be a good month to deploy it. But as mentioned above, it may cut into the Nexus profits, so I figure April for Nexus and May/June for Note.

This should also fall in line with the 1st round of Network Vision being up and running in some areas (as per s4gru) ;)

If you are looking at it that way, then it will most likely be May since June has been the EVOs month.

As much as I would like for Sprint to offer the note yesterday, April 15, Tax day lol may not be right. The Galaxy Note is one heck of a device, popular in Europe and as per AT&T, selling quite nicely. Plus, Samsung is promoting the heck of it. So it would be safe to say that for the device to be sold by Sprint without any fanfare wouldn't make sense. I still think CTIA is where the device will most likely be announced. Just hope it comes with more built in storage. More storage + Sprint unlimited plans = A+. But if I am wrong on the dates or the storage, that's okay, so long as we get it.

• Like 1