Network Vision/LTE - Utah Market (Salt Lake City/Ogden/Provo/St. George/Cedar City)

Rafaelcab

That could be.  I'll try it again.

However I do not run mine in passive mode, only in active mode when I want it to.  I could see it running slow if you had it in map trip and had a bunch of points trying to upload in a slow EVDO area.  It would bog down the connection much like a Dropbox upload in the background.  My assumption on slow was meaning bogging down the processor and not the data connection.

It comes from the same place in the app.. it's the cache differences.  Scroll around zoom in etc

I don't think so. I've reloaded and zoomed on the web map so many times, but my data is not there. It's clearly on my phone.

I don't think so. I've reloaded and zoomed on the web map so many times, but my data is not there. It's clearly on my phone.

Think I'm having a broken record on this cache thing as someone else was saying it wasn't showing as well until later.  Trust me.  I've mapped/confirmed 40+ LTE sites in my market so I've seen it all on this app ;) 

What's the area so I can check?  Give me a cross street or something as I've never been to Utah.

Think I'm having a broken record on this cache thing as someone else was saying it wasn't showing as well until later.  Trust me.  I've mapped/confirmed 40+ LTE sites in my market so I've seen it all on this app ;)

What's the area so I can check?  Give me a cross street or something as I've never been to Utah.

It should be showing at 200 South and 1000 West. I don't see it on the web map. I very clearly see it on my phone app.

It should be showing at 200 South and 1000 West. I don't see it on the web map. I very clearly see it on my phone app.

I see the same thing as on my phone as I do the webpage.  If you see something different it is due to the caching of either the browser/app or vice-versa.  Give it a bit and it will all be the same.  Don't worry about it.  As long as you can see the purple somewhere for confirmation and see the LTE connection then that should put a smile on your face. 

This is what I have on the web:

SLC3.jpg

Yes, it appears to be showing for you. Thanks for the confirmation. I always wondered if my Sensorly data was getting through. 

I see the same thing as on my phone as I do the webpage.  If you see something different it is due to the caching of either the browser/app or vice-versa.  Give it a bit and it will all be the same.  Don't worry about it.  As long as you can see the purple somewhere for confirmation and see the LTE connection then that should put a smile on your face. 

This is what I have on the web:

Its showing I'm out doing some mapping now. There is a tech on the tower currently FYI. Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image sorry if last pic is bad I left my card in my laptop so I had to use my phone instead of the Nikon. Back to my lunch time sensorly mapping!!

Sent from my rooted G Note 2 Using TapaTalk 4 Beta

• Like 1

Its showing I'm out doing some mapping now. There is a tech on the tower currently FYI. t pic is bad I left my card in my laptop so I had to use my phone instead of the Nikon. Back to my lunch time sensorly mapping!!

Sent from my rooted G Note 2 Using TapaTalk 4 Beta

Oh no, is he turning the LTE off?  :)

do you guys think the tower will stay on? i drive by it today out of excitment!

Generally once a tower is complete, they stay active. But not always. A few go down for one reason or another. But chances are it will stay on.

Generally once a tower is complete, they stay active. But not always. A few go down for one reason or another. But chances are it will stay on.

well thanks for the info! always happy to hear new info.

Wahoo!!!  I checked it out on the way home from work.  I didn't read about the ##DEBUG# until I got home, so sorry I couldn't help find the third cell...whatever the hell that is.   :)  Sensorly says that I live about 4 blocks out of range, but I couldn't pick up an LTE driving up and down 200 s  between 300 w and 700 w.  All I know is that it's like Christmas in July. 

Not sure how to post my screen shots, but I clocked in at 9.92 mbps down 7.04 mbps up and 53 ms ping.  I can check the site out again tomorrow if needs be, now that I figured out the engineering screen.   

Wahoo!!! I checked it out on the way home from work. I didn't read about the ##DEBUG# until I got home, so sorry I couldn't help find the third cell...whatever the hell that is. :) Sensorly says that I live about 4 blocks out of range, but I couldn't pick up an LTE driving up and down 200 s between 300 w and 700 w. All I know is that it's like Christmas in July.

Not sure how to post my screen shots, but I clocked in at 9.92 mbps down 7.04 mbps up and 53 ms ping. I can check the site out again tomorrow if needs be, now that I figured out the engineering screen.

The serving cell is the unique ID for the area for the sector of the site. Most sites have three but some have less a few have more. Once you know all the serving cells to the site then when you drive around later and pick up a random weak LTE signal you immediately know if that is a new site or the same site. Once many sites come online it gets even harder to tell but that serving cell ID tells the story.

• Like 1

The serving cell is the unique ID for the area for the sector of the site. Most sites have three but some have less a few have more. Once you know all the serving cells to the site then when you drive around later and pick up a random weak LTE signal you immediately know if that is a new site or the same site. Once many sites come online it gets even harder to tell but that serving cell ID tells the story.

Gotcha.  I might just take another stroll out there after dinner.  Like sensorly said, I'm not too far out of range from my house. I was mapping the whole slow-out-of-the-way commute home.  What's wrong with us?  We have issues. So I'm looking for something other than 131 and 109. Help with posting the screenshots from dropbox?  I can't figure out how to upload attachments to my profile... 

I'm looking at the ##DEBUG# menu on my rooted EVO LTE, but I don't see the LTE engineering option.  All I have is 1x eng. EVDO eng and GPS.  I have flashed the newest radios available and am using the meanbean ROM, did this eff up my debug menu? Possibly?

I'm looking at the ##DEBUG# menu on my rooted EVO LTE, but I don't see the LTE engineering option. All I have is 1x eng. EVDO eng and GPS. I have flashed the newest radios available and am using the meanbean ROM, did this eff up my debug menu? Possibly?

I wouldn't think so. I have heard that before and a reboot fixed it.

Also on the photos there is this thread..

http://www.s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/3767-Adding-Images-to-Posts---Imgur-Links&do=findComment&comment=139510