Dropped Calls Raleigh market

centermedic

For the last three weeks I have been getting quite a few dropped calls. Sprint has only admitted to a small "outage" even though my drops have occured in multiple places. Any body else experience this?

there is a network outage reporting on your t.ower around your area. call sprint they will give you the information

Thats the one that they reported to me two weeks ago. It also does not explain the other dropped calls.

no drop calls for me, yet. there was the Friday night outage a couple of months ago and then my wife and I had a shorter 'drop-out' several weeks back, but didn't last too long. Otherwise, status qou.

I have had some dropped calls, and really bad static in my phone lately. Data speeds has been terribly bad! Some of the towers are over capacity.....They said have to put up more T1 lines to help the coverage, and data issues. Been very disappointed lately. Sprint (Ticket Services) even call me back to tell me when they estimated time would be for the little update to be complete....smh...September 1, 2012...that is way too long. LTE won't drop for Raleigh/Durham til sometime in 2013, so they need to fix these issues!

I have had some dropped calls' date=' and really bad static in my phone lately. Data speeds has been terribly bad! Some of the towers are over capacity.....They said have to put up more T1 lines to help the coverage, and data issues. Been very disappointed lately. Sprint (Ticket Services) even call me back to tell me when they estimated time would be for the little update to be complete....smh...September 1, 2012...that is way too long. LTE won't drop for Raleigh/Durham til sometime in 2013, so they need to fix these issues![/quote']

LTE wont complete in RDU until 2013. But it starts this year.

Robert via Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

i am working and living partially in Athens, GA... but my home is in Raleigh area... this is very disappointing news, going from 1 extreme to the other.

Yeah, I really don't know what is going on.....Raleigh market used to be so good, now it so sh*tty....smh....

LTE wont complete in RDU until 2013. But it starts this year.

Yeah, it is disappointing.....Sprint has me by a hair....I'm trying to stay as long as possible.

As disappointing as it may be, there are cities larger than Raleigh that will start NV/LTE much later. Raleigh has a very coveted spot in the schedule for a city its size. My market, Albuquerque, is near the end.

• Like 1

For the last three weeks I have been getting quite a few dropped calls. Sprint has only admitted to a small "outage" even though my drops have occured in multiple places. Any body else experience this?

I just had family with Sprint phone pass through Raleigh and they didn't report any issues. They apparently got lost and were able to call for assistance and everything while downtown. Perhaps its fixed now or it is just affecting a few specific areas? They are in Charlotte now and they have no issues there either.

I just had family with Sprint phone pass through Raleigh and they didn't report any issues. They apparently got lost and were able to call for assistance and everything while downtown. Perhaps its fixed now or it is just affecting a few specific areas? They are in Charlotte now and they have no issues there either.

Yeah, Charlotte coverage is much better, than Raleigh's. Yeah, I believe it certain areas. Downtown Raleigh has really good coverage. I get almost all my bars, when at work. Data on the other hand not so good, but call quality is excellent.

As disappointing as it may be, there are cities larger than Raleigh that will start NV/LTE much later. Raleigh has a very coveted spot in the schedule for a city its size. My market, Albuquerque, is near the end.

Yeah, of course. Raleigh is pretty small compared to other cities. Just thought it would be complete a little more faster, since thing supposedly are going well with updates, through out the country.

We haven't had any dropped call issues in the northern part of Wake County. I know in the Oxford/Henderson area there were some problems with the data network a couple months back but I believe that's been fixed. Data speeds are terrible most of the time, but we haven't had any call quality or connection issues.