S4GRU

Sprint LTE May 2012 Schedule Maps

Thats crazy lol! Beaumont is a 40 min drive from Galveston 1:30 from Htown. Its 2 hours from here to baton rouge wonder why they put us with Louisiana...

Thats crazy lol! Beaumont is a 40 min drive from Galveston 1:30 from Htown. Its 2 hours from here to baton rouge wonder why they put us with Louisiana...

Most likely because of affiliate market boundaries.

Robert via Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

I think some of north Louisiana is labelled as the east Texas market so it goes both ways.

At least Beaumont had EVDO about 2 yrs before Lake Charles.

Beaumont was originally a US Unwired market along with Lake Charles. But that doesn't always follow things as Baton Rouge was gulf coast wireless market and now it is looped in with the New Orleans market.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

• Like 1

I think some of north Louisiana is labelled as the east Texas market so it goes both ways.

At least Beaumont had EVDO about 2 yrs before Lake Charles.

Beaumont was originally a US Unwired market along with Lake Charles. But that doesn't always follow things as Baton Rouge was gulf coast wireless market and now it is looped in with the New Orleans market.

Yeah i remember driving to New orleans and having no 3g from the TX to Baton Rouge lol..

This may be a dumb question but how will they activate there lte services? Does a whole market go up at once, or do they go through them individually at there own pace?

Yeah i remember driving to New orleans and having no 3g from the TX to Baton Rouge lol..

This may be a dumb question but how will they activate there lte services? Does a whole market go up at once, or do they go through them individually at there own pace?

Up until 2 years ago the EVDO came from the Alltel towers in Baton Rouge. The 1X came from Sprint towers.