Swiftkey betas

when they actually gave away decent apps.

They have really gone downhill. I think part of the problem was the terrible reviews that people were giving the apps.

There was a guitar tab app that was free. It was rated over 4 stars in google play, but 2-2.5 on Amazon after being the free app of the day. The difference was that on google play, the people who bought it, actually knew how to use it and could give a knowledgable review, but on Amazon, people "purchased" it because it was free, and then took out their aggression on an app that was given for free. Dumb...

• Like 1

I also got the Swiftkey for free on Amazon when they actually gave away decent apps. I love it now and couldn't do without it due to how well it handles my typing. The Swype stuff is just too much movement and slows things down since you can't type with two fingers.

I'm completely on the same page with this....I tried Swype when I first got the E4G and its a neat concept, but in actual practice isn't nearly as efficient as I can be on a qwerty, with or without Swiftkey....and Swiftkey just makes the latter that much better.

• 2 weeks later...

I also got the Swiftkey for free on Amazon when they actually gave away decent apps. I love it now and couldn't do without it due to how well it handles my typing. The Swype stuff is just too much movement and slows things down since you can't type with two fingers.

I know this is gonna sound strange, but...

I use Swiftkey on my EVO LTE. Even one-handed it works great.

But on my TF300T? If I'm using it outside the dock, I'll put it in portrait and use Swype. It works so much better on a larger screen. Much better than tapping out on those giant keys.

• 1 month later...

http://www.swiftkey.net/flow/

New beta available for swiftkey flow, it has its little quirks here and there but its great so far. Still the best keyboard on the market IMO, now with swype functionality.

Typing this with SwiftKey Flow, and seems pretty good so far, but I really liked the hovering word with the new 4.2 keyboard, so I may switch back to that soon.

Sent from a mobile toaster