Swiftkey betas

Not sure if anyone else uses swiftkey. I didn't know much about it until it went on sale for $0.10 during the 10 day Android Market sale a while ago. I really like it on my phone, and it is even better for tablets.

There is a beta that is free for tablets and phones available here http://vip.swiftkey.net/index.php?/forum/89-swiftkey-betas/ all you have to do is sign up for a membership to their forums. It was just updated. Just figured I would spread the word.

• Like 2

is the $.10 still available?

I don't think so. It is usually one of the apps that are discounted when Google runs a promotion though.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

• 2 weeks later...

is the $.10 still available?

This app is worth it at the regular price, I don't care for the tablet version too much but the one for smartphones is the best keyboard available in my opinion.

This app is worth it at the regular price, I don't care for the tablet version too much but the one for smartphones is the best keyboard available in my opinion.

Agree... I bought SwiftKey X when Google ran its ten cents app giveaway.

I've ran every top keyboard and once you let it learn your history, best keyboard I've used.

Will be using on my evo lte if it's ever released...

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Agree... I bought SwiftKey X when Google ran its ten cents app giveaway.

I've ran every top keyboard and once you let it learn your history' date=' best keyboard I've used.

Will be using on my evo lte if it's ever released...

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2[/quote']

I got SwiftKey X when Amazon featured it as their free app for the day. I like that keyboard setup.

Sent from Joshs iPhone 3Gs using Forum Runner

• 5 weeks later...

How is swiftkey these days? I used it on my EVO and Transformer, but the prediction was terrible for me so I want back to Swype.

How does anyone feel it compares with Swype currently?

How is swiftkey these days? I used it on my EVO and Transformer' date=' but the prediction was terrible for me so I want back to Swype.

How does anyone feel it compares with Swype currently?[/quote']

Well, I haven't been able to install swype since I got the nexus, but I liked swift key so much better on my e4gt that I didn't care about swype.

How is swiftkey these days? I used it on my EVO and Transformer, but the prediction was terrible for me so I want back to Swype.

How does anyone feel it compares with Swype currently?

Swiftkey is working just great for me. I downloaded the latest beta a few weeks ago and I must say, its even more awesome than ever before.

Swiftkey X here and it works pretty well for me. The prediction works great for me. The delay when using long press for alternate character selection is a little long for my taste but overall I really like it.

I've saved 10,440 kestrokes thanks to Swiftkey X ! :tu:tzFGT.jpg

The delay when using long press for alternate character selection is a little long for my taste but overall I really like it.

The new beta lets you change the long press time is settings.

Well, now I guess I have to buy the phone and tablet versions... Or wait until the next big sale on play

Edit: I guess if you bought Swiftkey X, your purchase transfers to Swiftkey 3. Nice

Well' date=' now I guess I have to buy the phone and tablet versions... Or wait until the next big sale on play

Edit: I guess if you bought Swiftkey X, your purchase transfers to Swiftkey 3. Nice[/quote']

There is a thirty day free trial for both phones and tablets on the store

Sent from my CM9 Transformer TF101 using Forum Runner

• 1 month later...

Yes, I know this is a old thread but I just wanted give it a bump to say that there is a new update to swiftkey that came out today. It now has the one feature I been craving for the longest which is the ics/jellybean voice to text "dictation" which was only available on the stock keyboard.

• Like 1

Yes, I know this is a old thread but I just wanted give it a bump to say that there is a new update to swiftkey that came out today. It now has the one feature I been craving for the longest which is the ics/jellybean voice to text "dictation" which was only available on the stock keyboard.

Kinda like the Google Now voice to text?

Cool I didn't know the license transferred... I totally forgot that I bought this on amazon when Google and amazon were doing their ten cent app sale. I bought it on a amazon so I could have it on multiple phones and devices without putting in my Google id... This thing actually works very good compared to the HTC keyboard. Love it.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

Cool I didn't know the license transferred... I totally forgot that I bought this on amazon when Google and amazon were doing their ten cent app sale. I bought it on a amazon so I could have it on multiple phones and devices without putting in my Google id... This thing actually works very good compared to the HTC keyboard. Love it.

I've been using Swiftkey for over a year now. It only gets better as it continues to learn how you type.

I've been using Swiftkey for over a year now. It only gets better as it continues to learn how you type.

I tried it before but it just didn't work too well or maybe it was because I was new to the on screen keyboard thing. I have only typed about three messages but this thing is cool. Definitely have to backup this thing if I do a wipe... I like how you can make the keyboard taller... Works good for those with big thumbs...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I was fortunate enough to get Swiftkey for free when Amazon had it as a Free App of the Day offer sometime roughly a year ago. Even on a qwerty phone, the word prediction and multiple source learning functionality that backs the former up makes things that much faster. Highly recommend it.

I was fortunate enough to get Swiftkey for free when Amazon had it as a Free App of the Day offer sometime roughly a year ago. Even on a qwerty phone, the word prediction and multiple source learning functionality that backs the former up makes things that much faster. Highly recommend it.

I got it when it was the free app too from Amazon. However, I didn't really use it much. Now I am so used to swype.

I also got the Swiftkey for free on Amazon when they actually gave away decent apps. I love it now and couldn't do without it due to how well it handles my typing. The Swype stuff is just too much movement and slows things down since you can't type with two fingers.

• Like 1