Any Sprint/Samsung employees w/ access to E4GT (SPH-D710) Files?

autoprime

Wondering if through the power of S4GRU anyone here could relay to me any files in my quest to break down the Epic 4G Touch :)

We have AOSP almost fully working now.. a 3.x kernel built from source.. but still a few hurdles. Samsung CDMA devices seem to have an issue establishing USB Modem/Diag mode. I believe this mode is required for some Samsung PST repair.. as well as manually updating the PRL.. tweaking GPS.. and all sorts of other modifications.

I have started a thread over on XDA with more details: http://forum.xda-dev...97#post25470797

Now.. I'm wondering since this is a mainly Sprint website.. and some people here with very high technical knowledge.. and others who work for these various companies.. DOES ANYONE HAVE ACCESS TO FILES THAT CAN HELP US?

What would be useful? Any advanced documentation on the E4GT internals... that would come in handy for making new jigs and possibly allow an "unbrickable mod" for our hardware. Samsung PST + SPH-D710 dll file would help.. as this program connects to the phone in special ways.

Have something else that could be helpful? please feel free to share. and if you dont want to post.. there's always PM.. or you can find me elsewhere ;)

• Like 3