iPhone dominates enterprise activations

Duffman

That's partly because many businesses don't allow rooted Android phones to use Good. I had it, but then I decided I would rather be rooted than have access to work e-mail on the go. Who wants to work when not at work anyway? It'll be there in the morning... :)

• Like 1

Exactly...I had my work email on my phone but since they don't pay one cent of my bill I took it off when they expected me to answer an email at night. It has been great...work stays at work now! Love it!!!

Yep, bring your own device is a huge talking point these days, and every customer that I've spoken to has some form of it in motion now.

Makes sense from a cost perspective as well.

• 2 months later...

I'm the network administrator at my company and have stopped the deployment of new BlackBerry devices. For us it was a matter of the device not advancing quickly enough and most importantly BES becoming less and less stable. We now purchase iPhone's and use Exchange ActiveSync for all new or replacement devices.