EVO 3D ICS and Sense 4.0 ROM port

leerage

As some of you are probably aware, newtoroot has got his hands on the Sprint ICS leak (EVO 4G LTE RUU) (although I think its mainly ported from the One S leak as well), and has already got an almost fully functional ROM for Evo 3D owners.

Outside of 3D and WiMax, only the camera and bluetooth seem to be the only issues right now. Newtoroot should be releasing it here soon.

This will give us Evo 3D owners a nice taste of ICS and Sense 4.0.... will tie me over til June 10th!

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1513961

That is Tmartin's thread... newtoroot should be creating his own here soon.

• Like 1

Been waiting for Newtoroot to release his Rom for a while now. I'm currently running ZR3D on my E3D. ICS Roms are great but I'm in love with Sense 4.0.

sent from my HTC EVO 3D running CM9 Kang on Tapatalk.

Once Newtoroot gets the WiMax working on the Evo3D it's only a matter of time before someone gets the WiMax working on the Shift with ICS. That'll be a great day for me!

Sent from Joshs iPhone 3Gs using Forum Runner

Once Newtoroot gets the WiMax working on the Evo3D it's only a matter of time before someone gets the WiMax working on the Shift with ICS. That'll be a great day for me!

Sent from Joshs iPhone 3Gs using Forum Runner

Nothings impossible but highly doubtful as I remember it took the guys a TON of time going through doing that on the 4G to AOSP Wimax....

With the sense stuff it always seems to take a actual build for that phone of that sense version with Wimax working to get it to work on said phone...

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Nothings impossible but highly doubtful as I remember it took the guys a TON of time going through doing that on the 4G to AOSP Wimax....

With the sense stuff it always seems to take a actual build for that phone of that sense version with Wimax working to get it to work on said phone...

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

It is possible as someone was able to port the EVO 3D ROM to the Shift with WiMax intact. So now I just patiently wait. :D

This ROM is only going to get better. Chad Goodman is now working on tweaking his kernel for it. Newt said BT is fixable and I believe Chad can get the camera going with the kernel fixes. Should be a near complete ROM here soon!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I think for the most part this ROM should be what you are looking for (with the exception of 3D and 4G):

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1712555

Thanks! Yeah I'd say for the most part that would be it, but I'm not sure I could get around without 4G at the moment.