Athens, GA LTE

danielholt

Just read this topic and that seems really aggravating. I cant wait till i get it up here in Boston. Would be pissed if i had it working for a month then it just comes to a halt.

• 1 month later...

I left Athens, and of course Georgia for good last week.... I was wondering if theres anyone there who can confirm live LTE all over town, since its a small town, I wanted to assume the maps on sprint.com are fairly correct in coverage, if so I would have been basking in sweet sweet unlimited LTE at my old apartment right now :(

I left Athens, and of course Georgia for good last week.... I was wondering if theres anyone there who can confirm live LTE all over town, since its a small town, I wanted to assume the maps on sprint.com are fairly correct in coverage, if so I would have been basking in sweet sweet unlimited LTE at my old apartment right now :(

You would think so...but absolutely nothing...as of yet anyway. Nearest intersection is hwy 78 and 124.

You would think so...but absolutely nothing...as of yet anyway. Nearest intersection is hwy 78 and 124.

I take that back....there are a few live in that general area but I havent driven that far down the road to test (another 5 miles).