Network Vision/LTE - Shentel Market (Shenandoah Valley/Hagerstown/Harrisburg)

Boosted20V

Wow here's another one and it actually shows LTE in Harrisburg on this map, www.sensorly.com/fullscreen/map/4G/US/USA/Sprint/lte_310sprint

That's me. I lit it up on Front Street and Paxton St and 2nd yesterday around 4p.

I did a decent job of getting Sensorly loaded today (www.sensorly.com/fullscreen/map/4G/US/USA/Sprint/lte_310sprint), the run from 7th Street and down Walnut as well as the spot on Market were from me leaving town today. I also got a speed test done (158ms ping, 12498kbps down, 8568kbps up). So, I'm pretty happy.

Yes, of course. They have a no cell phone policy so I can't report how good the LTE was indoors.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G LTE using Tapatalk 2

Workers are on site at the water tower south side of 30 near galleria mall in York. Man lift was at the lowest tier of panels. Couldn't tell what they were doing, but I'm hopeful!

• Like 1

Update, yup, it's definitely sprint nv. Radios are in place behind the panels. Actually passed a truck with sprint logos on 30 while staring at the panels. Happy to see them in town!

• Like 3

Update, yup, it's definitely sprint nv. Radios are in place behind the panels. Actually passed a truck with sprint logos on 30 while staring at the panels. Happy to see them in town!

The other day I saw a Ford Escape with a Sprint logo on the doors. Was the first time I've ever seen such a thing!

• Like 2

You were driving down route 30 while staring at a water tower? That's not very safe... but whatever, network vision is underway in York, PA!!!! I can't wait! Shouldn't take long either because York isn't very large so there are probably only a couple dozen towers in the entire city.

You were driving down route 30 while staring at a water tower? That's not very safe... but whatever' date=' network vision is underway in York, PA!!!! I can't wait! Shouldn't take long either because York isn't very large so there are probably only a couple dozen towers in the entire city.[/quote']

You don't want to know what I do while driving, then. Riding in the passenger seat with a wireless nerd driving can be a scary proposition.

Robert via Samsung Galaxy S-III 32GB using Forum Runner

• Like 2

The other day I saw a Ford Escape with a Sprint logo on the doors. Was the first time I've ever seen such a thing!

That was probably one of the Shentel tower technicians. They are located in the Newberry Commons in Etters.. since I drive 83 from York to Harrisburg every day I see them quite often.

Excited to hear they are working in York!!

Shentel's NV deployment is already underway. They don't have quite as aggressive a plan for the rollout, and we do not have much information on this site, but they are upgrading their network.

Let us know if you see anything in your area.

I was going to my friends house in Stephens City and look at my phone and I have 4G!!!!!!

Download was 25mbps and upload was 7.1mbps

Network says LTE and Server says Washington, DC (BETA)

Nothing in Winchester tho :(

• Like 1

I was going to my friends house in Stephens City and look at my phone and I have 4G!!!!!!

Download was 25mbps and upload was 7.1mbps

Network says LTE and Server says Washington, DC (BETA)

Nothing in Winchester tho :(

You should run Sensorly in that area show it shows up on their coverage maps. I regularly run up and down 81 and I've yet to see anything, though it's been about a month.

• Like 1

You should run Sensorly in that area show it shows up on their coverage maps. I regularly run up and down 81 and I've yet to see anything, though it's been about a month.

there wasone point right before the stephens city exitwhere i first saw it. Then when you exit and make a left it comes back. can't wait until it's in winchester!

there wasone point right before the stephens city exitwhere i first saw it. Then when you exit and make a left it comes back. can't wait until it's in winchester!

Can you install Sensorly? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sensorly.viewer

Sensorly will show us exactly where in Stephens City you're getting coverage, and it will show up here on http://sensorly.com/map/4G/US/USA/Sprint/lte_310sprint

I did some mapping on 83 this weekend.. I can hold coverage from the 83/581 split until I get to the 83/322 split.. won't hold until Union Deposit exit. Still we are showing a decent amount of LTE coverage on Sensorly for a market with no official launch timeframe.

• Like 1

Getting better every day! I see someone got a connection near the intersection of 81 and 114 while another had a connection at 581/15. Still not seeing any LTE in York yet which is disappointing. Had to use some good old WiMax this weekend in York just to have any internet connection in York city.

Getting better every day! I see someone got a connection near the intersection of 81 and 114 while another had a connection at 581/15. Still not seeing any LTE in York yet which is disappointing. Had to use some good old WiMax this weekend in York just to have any internet connection in York city.

I added the chunk on 581/15 going to the Capital City mall Saturday night. Also, had 4G on Front St/Market St. bridge in Harrisburg.

• Like 1