Moto G Stylus 5g (2021)

dkyeager

Factory Unlocked firmware update S2RES32.29-16-1-10-4. 25.51MB, Oct 1 Security Update

No changes observed.  SCP still very limited with 5G NSA. Never seen a dialer code work other than *#06#

30 minutes ago, dkyeager said:

Factory Unlocked firmware update S2RES32.29-16-1-10-4. 25.51MB, Oct 1 Security Update

No changes observed.  SCP still very limited with 5G NSA. Never seen a dialer code work other than *#06#

Playing around some more with this, specially setting the preferred network type to NR/LTE/GSM/WCDMA.  Seems to produce better results with SCP but drops performance down to 230/7 from 476/33.  Basically seems to change it from NSA to SA in terms of 5g.  SCP implies n71 only.  Noted instability when running speed tests thus needs more tinkering. Rebooting may fix this.

Answers calls in LTE.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Any word on how SCP works with lineageos 19 on a oneplus nord n200 5g? Alternatively, how does the modem option work with rooted Android 11 on the same device? Maybe it has been depreciated in the past given the APIs. But since those are failing with NSA was planning to revisit the rooted modem options.
    • It doesn't include T-Mobile because AT&T objected to the T-Mobile applications.  The fact that anything at all was filed will add time. - Trip
    • https://www.fiercewireless.com/wireless/boost-mobile-offers-sim-kits-7-eleven-stores-nationwide?itm_source=parsely-api This could mean an upgrade of Boost Mobiles lowest locations.
    • https://www.fiercewireless.com/wireless/fcc-grants-first-batch-25-ghz-licenses-minus-t-mobile Does not include T-Mobile for whatever reason. "51 of the 68 total long-form applications".  Miller, David is one of the finalized winners in Ohio.  Could just be a speculator. Edit: More details on David Miller from FCC filing: I certify that as the date of this additional supplemental filings that I have not entered into jointventures, partnerships, agreements, or understandings of any kind with any party related to thelicenses in my application.While I currently have no specific plans for the licenses, I may elect to partner with WirelessInternet Service Providers (WISP) in eventually selling the licenses or considering joint venturesthat aid in their ability to provide service. Secondly, I will likely consider selling the licenses totelecommunication service providers as they seek to consolidate their holdings in thisfrequency band. I have no understandings or agreements with such providers or serviceproviders at this point as outlined above.  
    • Yeah I thought this would have been completed LONG ago.