T-Mobile Does Not Know How To Unlock A Sprint Sonim XP3

They keep saying it's been unlocked in their system but they have failed to provide me with the unlock code. I don't think this phone can be OTA unlocked. Who do I need to contact to get the unlock code? T-Mobile says they don't have it, the SPC code does not work to unlock it. I contacted Sonim and they said T-Mobile has to contact them, T-Mobile refuses to contact Sonim.

Screenshot_20210408-014941.png

Screenshot_20210406-091111.png

Screenshot_20210406-091117.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Columbus Sprint conversion site to T-Mobile update: tower hands arrived before sunset and unloaded. Said Sprint stuff will be demoed first, but Microwave and b25 will remain. Will only be adding AWS. Said no n41, 600 or 700.  So I took pictures of antennas but not a big pile under tarp. Personally think they are not allowed to admit and 5g equipment. Lots of wackos out there. Checking on the visible antennas, there are three Nokia VBNAEHC-01, which are AirScale MAA 64T64R 192AE B41 320W AEHC (AAEHC) capable of 5g.  There will also be larger racks with plenty of room for them to stand on.
    • *#0011# - This code shows the status information of your GSM network such as registration status, GSM band, etc.;
    • Rather than upgrade all my lines from Magenta to Max I stayed on Magenta 2.0 and when I need UHD or more HotSpot I just add the $15/mo GoMax AddOn when I need it and remove it when I'm done. That costs me $15 for the month. Rather than taking the $30/mo hit permanently to upgrade the entire account (7 Lines/3 Paid). Since I'm paying for all the lines I don't care if any of the other ones have UHD etc. 🙃
    • Pretty incredible. Of course, I wonder what percentage of Magenta Max Plan users forget to activate (or don't activate) UHD streaming on their devices.
    • I couldn't stay away for long, gonna return the iPhone I told myself I wouldn't do this but iPhone just doesn't work for me, tried giving it a weekend but being back on my Ultra feels natural iPhone is slow and laggy lol oh well.