Galaxy s21 leaks and rumors

Actually going back to my original post it was definitely a different promo.  The text came in Tuesday after Easter about it and it does explicitly say 50% off with eligible trade in.  And it was probably just targeted at my specific line too, my wife didn't get that text.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really hope there isn't a curved display on the Ultra, no one wants a curved screen. But if you get the plus you get screwed on specs.

I bit the bullet and put the T-Mobile SIM card in my s21 ultra. I am connecting to Sprint b41 just fine.

Also apparently the auto-message during the initial order message was wrong - the S21 got shipped overnight to me.  I'm currently installing the April security update on it before attempting to activa

9 minutes ago, PythonFanPA said:

Actually going back to my original post it was definitely a different promo.  The text came in Tuesday after Easter about it and it does explicitly say 50% off with eligible trade in.  And it was probably just targeted at my specific line too, my wife didn't get that text.

Ah, yeah that would do it. This one targeted the three lines that didn't have any payments left on them. Email came on Thursday. I went to the store to do one of the upgrades and they did say it was a company wide promo. If there are any other lines needing upgrades and are paid off, might be eligible. 

4daoXlp.jpg

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Dkoellerwx said:

Ah, yeah that would do it. This one targeted the three lines that didn't have any payments left on them. Email came on Thursday. I went to the store to do one of the upgrades and they did say it was a company wide promo. If there are any other lines needing upgrades and are paid off, might be eligible. 

4daoXlp.jpg

Yeah, we got this (as a text message) on my son's line, that was already paid off.  For an iPhone12.

I went to the store to do one of the upgrades and they did say it was a company wide promo. If there are any other lines needing upgrades and are paid off, might be eligible. 

Given the highest level device is an LG G7 (my wife's), and its not on the acceptable list, I don't think we'd be able to do it....but I suppose I could find and call a store and ask to be sure.

8 hours ago, PythonFanPA said:

Given the highest level device is an LG G7 (my wife's), and its not on the acceptable list, I don't think we'd be able to do it....but I suppose I could find and call a store and ask to be sure.

Dang, yeah not on the list. But never hurts to ask. Might still get something for trading it in (if that's something you want to do).

Dang, yeah not on the list. But never hurts to ask. Might still get something for trading it in (if that's something you want to do).

The LG G7 seems to be missing from several of these trade in promo's.  When I got my S20 FE the G7 was listed on one list for the 500 dollar trade in credit but was missing from another list when I went to the store to do the actual trade in.  I got my trade in credit ok, but it made me worry about it a little.

Now I can't seem to find the LG G7 listed for any of the trade in's.