Tapatalk not working?

Anyone else having issues with Taptalk on S4GRU lately? I no longer receive push notifications, and I tried logging out and logging into my S4GRU account again and it says there is a network error. I have not run into any issues accessing other forums with Taptalk lately.

Been broken for several days now. The forum navigation on the web doesn't work well for me, so I prefer to use Tapatalk, but I guess I'll have to manage. :) I don't recall reading about any forum maintenance recently, so must be an unexpected issue, or disabled, but I think Robert would have told us if he did that.

• Like 1

I notified the Tapatalk folks a number of days ago. They got back to me yesterday and said they've determined it is a plugin error on the server hosting the forum and that they've reached out to the admin ... which would be Robert.

Anyone heard from Robert? 

• Thanks 1
21 hours ago, DurhamHusker said:

I notified the Tapatalk folks a number of days ago. They got back to me yesterday and said they've determined it is a plugin error on the server hosting the forum and that they've reached out to the admin ... which would be Robert.

Anyone heard from Robert? 

I DM”d him on the 16th, no reply yet. Guessing he’s just too busy lately.

• Like 1
On 10/24/2020 at 9:16 PM, jasonsteele said:

I DM”d him on the 16th, no reply yet. Guessing he’s just too busy lately.

Robert is busy. The app however has been pulled from Google Play so there may be more going on.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Dkoellerwx said:

Robert is busy. The app however has been pulled from Google Play so there may be more going on.

Looks like that was not planned.. posted by a Tapatalk admin this morning: "An updated App will be submitted in the next couple of hours. Let's hope it gets approved and released quickly."

Tapatalk updated on my phones today finally but still no S4GRU on there.