mark

Service in Central Mexico: San Miguel de Allende

As I read yesterday (with sadness) about the (apparently) upcoming T-Mobile purchase of Sprint, I'm reminded how much I've enjoyed this site...and how useful it has been to me and my family...two decade Sprint customers.

Between Feb 15 and Feb 22...my wife and I will be in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico.

Am I understanding things right...

For two dollars a day, I can use my Sprint iPhone 6s while in Mexico?!

In San Miguel de Allende, what kind of service can we expect? Great. Middling. Poor?

Anything I should know?

Thanks for reading.

On 2/12/2020 at 1:47 PM, mark said:

As I read yesterday (with sadness) about the (apparently) upcoming T-Mobile purchase of Sprint, I'm reminded how much I've enjoyed this site...and how useful it has been to me and my family...two decade Sprint customers.

Between Feb 15 and Feb 22...my wife and I will be in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico.

Am I understanding things right...

For two dollars a day, I can use my Sprint iPhone 6s while in Mexico?!

In San Miguel de Allende, what kind of service can we expect? Great. Middling. Poor?

Anything I should know?

Thanks for reading.

I looked up coverage in San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato - you should have decent coverage there, if not LTE, at least HSPA+, which is plenty fast. 

Have fun!