Yep. Got it Monday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What color did you get?

Edit: I ordered the gray one and it still says "in process"

What color did you get?
Edit: I ordered the gray one and it still says "in process"
Skyblue

Sent from my SM-G988U1 using Tapatalk

Got my 45watt charger today, it's freaking huge compared to the included 25watt one and the cable is much thicker I'm curious to try it out when I get home. My buds+ come Monday can't wait to see the improvements compared to the originals which I am giving to my nephew who I just got an S20 for. He was pissed about losing the headphone jack coming from his S9+ so I figured it was a fair compromise giving him my barely worn originals.

Got my 45watt charger today, it's freaking huge compared to the included 25watt one and the cable is much thicker I'm curious to try it out when I get home. My buds+ come Monday can't wait to see the improvements compared to the originals which I am giving to my nephew who I just got an S20 for. He was pissed about losing the headphone jack coming from his S9+ so I figured it was a fair compromise giving him my barely worn originals.

Using the 45watt

Mine went from

0-38% in 15mins

38-69% in 30 mins

69-100% in 58 mins

Sent from my SM-G988U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, BlueAngel said:

The 45w charger is where its at, especially if your battery is almost dead, it charges insanely fast.   Buds plus are great, sound quality when it comes to music sounds the same to me but huge improvements with phone calls.

AT&T N260, not to shabby. I wonder if this is the faster test on an S20 series so far... I'll post more on this in the AT&T thread later. 5e9ff2a623b4dc40e9bd6ac27b77a1f9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mdob07 said:

AT&T N260, not to shabby. I wonder if this is the faster test on an S20 series so far... I'll post more on this in the AT&T thread later. 5e9ff2a623b4dc40e9bd6ac27b77a1f9.jpg

Impressive, where was this? 

1 minute ago, themuffinman said:

Impressive, where was this? 

Downtown, Louisville KY.

1 hour ago, mdob07 said:

Nice!

That definitely beats my 600mbs on Sprint..

How's the coverage?

On 3/13/2020 at 9:22 PM, mdob07 said:

Downtown, Louisville KY.

Did you have to get a new at&t sim to connect to 5g? 

Just now, themuffinman said:

Did you have to get a new at&t sim to connect to 5g? 

The phone shipped with a new sim in the box. I didn't try to reuse my old one. Samsung already had it preloaded to my AT&T account, I just had to confirm the numbers matched and activate. 

1 minute ago, mdob07 said:

The phone shipped with a new sim in the box. I didn't try to reuse my old one. Samsung already had it preloaded to my AT&T account, I just had to confirm the numbers matched and activate. 

I got the unlocked one and just used the sim from my note 9.  Currently I'm not in a 5g market so I have no idea if I will connect to 5g or not.  I guess I'll hit up at&t later on today.

1 minute ago, themuffinman said:

I got the unlocked one and just used the sim from my note 9.  Currently I'm not in a 5g market so I have no idea if I will connect to 5g or not.  I guess I'll hit up at&t later on today.

N5 coverage is spotty at best here so far. But I have found it in a few spots outside of where the coverage map shows it live. That N260 tower I tested on is the only one I've found so far here. On the AT&T version the only NR bands active currently are N5 and N260. Not sure why they disabled the others. Assuming they'll enable through updates as they launch other bands. 

3 hours ago, mdob07 said:

Unlikely you'll see 5G with your old sim.

Has anyone had signal issues with the s20+? My band 26 on my s20+ in my home is -118 to -120 while my note 9 is sitting around -107 to -110. Quite annoying as the s20 drops signal alot.

8 minutes ago, JLevoLTE said:

Has anyone had signal issues with the s20+? My band 26 on my s20+ in my home is -118 to -120 while my note 9 is sitting around -107 to -110. Quite annoying as the s20 drops signal alot.

My ultra has been fantastic.

3 minutes ago, BlueAngel said:

My ultra has been fantastic.

Yeah the phone is great but not doing to well with band 26. Band 41 it does well with.

19 hours ago, JLevoLTE said:

Yeah the phone is great but not doing to well with band 26. Band 41 it does well with.

Yeah I don't know, service has been phenomenal with this phone I never even care to check what I am connected to.

25 minutes ago, BlueAngel said:

Yeah I don't know, service has been phenomenal with this phone I never even care to check what I am connected to.

Yeah I decided to send it back to sprint. Maybe I got a bad one..

2 hours ago, JLevoLTE said:

Yeah I decided to send it back to sprint. Maybe I got a bad one..

That's possible I guess.

Posted (edited)

New update is out that fixes the camera autofocus issue (on the ultra) and indeed it does that was rather quick.

Edited by BlueAngel

You guys see that the unlocked versions of the S20 and the S20+ are now $200 cheaper?

Is anyone else having a problem with the Do Not Disturb Mode to be turned on as scheduled? I can not get the phone to respect the DND hours as scheduled. It never trips over, I have to do it manually every night and turn it off in the morning. Everything else seems to work fine on "as scheduled" like on/off AOD, and restart device.

I've been having a weird GPS issue, but I think its software not hardware. When I plug my phone into my truck for Android Auto it will kill my GPS fix and will not re-establish until a reboot. If I've just rebooted my phone it won't kill it. It couldn't figure out why Waze and Google Maps were all over the place and why my mapping wasn't showing up in CellMapper. Hopefully this gets fixed in a future update. The only other complaint I've got so far is that it loves to stick to B12 LTE, which isn't an anchor band for N5. Its annoying when trying to hunt/map N5. Assuming it's something with this phone as my S9+ hardly saw B12 as primary carrier. 

Update available for the unlocked version, 415.5mb in size

• Like 1