centermedic

LG G8X Thin Q

Anybody else out there have this phone? Just upgraded the wifes phone and so far she likes it. As soon as I get a chance to get some time with it I will post a review.

5 hours ago, centermedic said:

Anybody else out there have this phone? Just upgraded the wifes phone and so far she likes it. As soon as I get a chance to get some time with it I will post a review.

I'm still using the G7.  Been a rock solid phone since I bought it September 2018.  Best phone I ever had.  If the G8 is as good as the G7, it should be a solid device.

Robert

• Like 1

8 hours ago, centermedic said:

This is the "dual screen" phone yes? I have the LG G8 and it has been a great phone since I got it. Upgraded from the G7 which also was a great phone. The 8x looked interesting, but the only downside I saw was that it dropped back to a FHD screen from a near QHD screen. 

4 hours ago, S4GRU said:

I'm still using the G7.  Been a rock solid phone since I bought it September 2018.  Best phone I ever had.  If the G8 is as good as the G7, it should be a solid device.

Robert

Same here Robert regarding the G7, on all fronts. My only nitpick is that we never got the Pie update on the Sprint version, but even without it I'm still happy with the performance no question. 

6 hours ago, PythonFanPA said:

Same here Robert regarding the G7, on all fronts. My only nitpick is that we never got the Pie update on the Sprint version, but even without it I'm still happy with the performance no question. 

Yeah, I went with the Google Fi version, because I wanted the shimmering Morocco Blue color.  It did end up getting the Pie Update too. 

Robert

Screenshot_20191223-092219.png

• Like 1

The G8X with the second screen definitely looks intriguing, but I feel like it'd be a gimmick that I would try out once or twice, then remove from my phone and never use again. 

I'm still on my G6 because there wasn't a Black Friday deal that looked sufficiently good to make me want to buy something new. 

- Trip

• Like 1