• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• I've went ahead and yesterday built a rough draft of the application I was talking about. It allows you to edit rows (single site records) with a GUI that then updates a map. You can also use SQL to edit records. The program additionally allows you to manage several maps in one place. Using it feels very similar to using fusiontables. I've PMed a link to @S4GRU and am awaiting feedback.  I would share a demo here, but the map I'm using for testing has information for ~1000 Sprint sites which I don't think I can post outside the sponsor forum. 
    • Bubble Tape It's six feet of bubble gum, for you!  Not them! In this case, I guess it's 10...
    • So about a day into having this T-mo home internet running. I wanted to give it time to acclimate a connection in the incorrect zip code and allow any network controls to kick in. Since no one listened the first time when I mentioned these have no active GPS track I'll just put the results below from a zip code in the beautiful southeast, when it should be operating in the frozen tundra'd expanse far north of here. Just waiting for an irritable text from T-Mobile saying to place it near a window so it can connect to the correct cell 750 miles away . . .   Here is a speedtest connected to the old home site, the UI does not give much for radio information. Here is an obligatory test from my champion tier build on the same site. So far so good. I will tear it apart, swap sims, hang this thing on some better antenna and poast results as time allows and the week's progress concludes. Have a great Sunday everyone and stay free out there! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
    • Step one on an amazing journey. This is the content we come here for. Also, you can use any image hosting site to share. When making a high quality poast just share the direct link to the image and it will auto fill. They come from elaborate to simple. I use magaimg.net since it is an easy fileshare, more normie friendly sites like the imgur app or http://imgs.fyi/ work just as well.