Anyone receive shipping notification from Sprint?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Nope...noting yet for me. I contacted Customer Support yesterday just for an update. And they told me, I should receive my tracking info on the 23rd and delivery on the 24th.

To be honest, that’s how it went for my iPhone 11 Pro. But I received the tracking info over the weekend. And it started moving in the system Wednesday I believe and I had it Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, crazy_vag said:

Take a selfie with both in a dark room so maybe with just one light on.  Use non-wide camera on Pixel 3.  Let me know if scene renders brighter on Pixel 3 vs Pixel 4.  Don't use night mode, but you can use the max HDR setting.  

I take lots of selfies at dark restaurants and bars, so liked that Pixel 3 front and rear cameras had nearly identical capabilities. 

I don't have a P3 - sorry. 

Can someone please do a speed comparison (doesn't need to be overly technical) between the P4/XL and the S10/Note 10, in regards to UL/DL Carrier Aggregation.
Early testing I'm seeing better dbms from SCP on the p4xl compared to my s10+ but better speeds on S10+.

I'll do more testing and screen shots to come.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like 4

20 hours ago, maxx880 said:

Got my Pixel 4 XL yesterday (Google Store). Activated instantly on Sprint via the eSim. WiFi Calling and VOLTE are functional.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Ditto here.  First time I've seen eSIM work!  The process left some "enabling data" notification that went away after i rebooted since phone was working pretty quickly.

1 hour ago, mikejeep said:

Is anyone else unable to disable the Hotspot once you turn it on? I am on the November update.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

I am able to enable/disable it on the Pixel 2 XL (w/ November update).

One thing I've noticed when it comes to roaming on the Pixel 4 XL is once it's locked into roaming either a restart or toggling airplane mode is required to get it back on Sprint's network. Very frustrating.

I have very weak Sprint signal at my home in Henderson, NV so the phone will lock onto TMobile B2/B4. When I leave my home it'll just continue to stay on TMobile unless I do the above. Any ideas? Anyway to eliminate the phone from doing this?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, maxx880 said:

One thing I've noticed when it comes to roaming on the Pixel 4 XL is once it's locked into roaming either a restart or toggling airplane mode is required to get it back on Sprint's network. Very frustrating.

I have very weak Sprint signal at my home in Henderson, NV so the phone will lock onto TMobile B2/B4. When I leave my home it'll just continue to stay on TMobile unless I do the above. Any ideas? Anyway to eliminate the phone from doing this?

Same exact things are happening to me here in the Boston area. It's becoming very annoying. I resisted from toggling airplane mode the other day and remained roaming for over 6 hours in an area I know Sprint has had good LTE coverage for years. It also seems to struggle to pick LTE back up on its own once it drops back to 3G.. even when in areas of extremely strong LTE signal. Airplane toggle usually grabs LTE immediately, but we shouldn't need to do that.

Hopefully it's a software issue that can be resolved quickly. I have been trying to remember to report it through the My Sprint app, but not sure how helpful that really is.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kevster1321 said:

I have a question I'm going to buy an unlocked pixel 4xl on Friday and will be activating it on sprint. I just wanted to know if wifi calling and mobile hotspot will work. Thanks

Yup.  Both worked for me within minutes of completing eSIM setup.  

• Like 1

On 11/24/2019 at 9:52 AM, maxx880 said:

I've got the same exact problem.  Because I need to take an elevator anytime I leave my place, I'm always outside with no-service since sometime phone will even refuse to roam (or maybe TM isn't available).  

I'm worried it's one of those things where Sprint will blame Google and Google will blame Sprint.  I wish there was a group chat where I can have both support folks arguing with each other.

• Like 2

What is the trick for activating eSIM on this phone? I have been on the phone with Sprint for 45 minutes and they just want me to keep factory resetting the phone. So irritating. 

When I go to the network menu and tap the plus button, then Sprint, it comes up with an error that i can't be activated. The IMEI and EID number have all been entered in on Sprints end. I have the unlocked Pixel 4 XL. I have had no problem activating eSIM on the previous Pixels I've had so I kinda thought I knew what I was doing :(