• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• It seems really big to me, but I have to admit I'm considering it.  The dual screen thing seems moderately interesting.  I'd be interested in trying it out.  EDIT:  But Best Buy has the G8X on sale right now at a very sensible price.  It's comparable in size to my G6, versus the V60 which, having looked at the dimensions, seems enormous by comparison.  My G6 is already at the very top end of what would fit in my hand.  If I got the V60, it'd be solely for the ability to use 5G, which I don't really need other than for tracking purposes--and right now, I think it's pretty safe to assume that a site with 600 MHz LTE on T-Mobile or a Massive MIMO antenna on Sprint is running 5G without having to prove it that way. - Trip
    • Official LG intro video:  
    • Any thoughts on the included dual-screen? Doesn't seem like something I'd use, would be nice to have an option where it's not included, maybe for a slightly lower price.  Battery size is nice! LG lagged a little behind on the battery for the G series for a while. https://www.cnet.com/news/hands-on-lg-v60-thinq-5g-with-8k-video-and-dual-screen/