• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Yes the site at the Mountlake exit off 520 broadcasts 5 L2500 carriers. Many sites in the area do nowadays. The B12 is T-Mobile/AT&T roaming. If it's displaying as Sprint, it's T-Mobile roaming and it's unlimited and unthrottled. 
    • Saw a 5 carrier B41 on the 520 by UW. Also, have noticed B12 showing up on my phone as Sprint. Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk
    • This is a follow-up to my posts of Sept 7 and Sept 20. Well, things haven't worked too well with the Sprint MiFi8000.  After a promising start, things degraded quickly and I started to experience the spontaneous reboot problem that Sprint MiFi 8000 and Verizon MiFi 8800L users have reported.  Originally I thought that it was related to the signal level -- but in the end I decided it was some thermal issue.  The units do get warm...  So I sent my 4 MiFi 8000 units back to Sprint. And I was never happy with the Peplink/Pepwave Max On-The-Go (OTG) unit.  I had several problems with it and the support folks weren't very supportive.       So I bought a second HTC 5G hub (now I have two).  Attached is a photo of the two units.  I got my old Cradlepoint COR-IBR1700 out of the closet and am presently using its load balancing capability.  The 1700 has 5 ethernet ports; 4 of which can be assigned as WAN or LAN and the 5th is set to WAN.  So I set those as 1 LAN and 4 WAN ports -- the LAN port ties into my house ethernet, and two of those WAN ports go to the ethernet ports on the back of each HTC 5G hub.  But the 1700 seems to be in Round-Robin mode even though I have it set to Device Usage mode (balanced usage) -- well, it clearly isn't doing that.  The one on the right is 75.51 GB while the one on the left is 116 MB. At this point I've been very happy with this setup and the internet has worked continually for the past 3 weeks since I brought this system up.  No spontaneous reboots (e.g. MiFi 8000), no blank web-interface screens (e.g. Peplink MAX OTG), and no internet dropouts.  Scott  
    • When will Wi-Fi backhaul be enabled for the magic box? Mine is not connecting.