iPhone 11 Thread

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I have been off Sprint for about a year now. I decided to come back to save a little money. Before I left, I had issues with the service. Coming back as of the start of this month on a trial basi

Agree with derrph.  I'm pretty happy with the 11 pro.  Battery life is great, cameras are great, but it still works like an iphone. 

So after waiting 2 hrs in line at the apple store I finally have a 11 pro. I can tell you the reception is alittle better then last years iPhones. It is a lot better then the unlocked s10 plus I was u

On 9/15/2019 at 6:10 AM, imex99 said:

Who pre-ordered and which version?

Green Pro-Max

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I ordered a Pro Max 256 Midnight Green arriving on Friday from Sprint...I have the same issue that MacinJosh has as a SWAC member I can only get the Flex Lease from Sprint...

• Like 1

Well, thanks to PCMac, they confirmed that the iPhone 11, 11 Pro & 11 Pro Max have Intel modems. They got to see the Field Test menu.

https://www.macrumors.com/2019/09/17/iphone-11-models-intel-modems/

My iPhone is scheduled to arrive between 2 to 4pm tomorrow.

(wondering who should I pray to to keep the UPS "mice" from stealing my iPhone and putting it on ebay to be sold to a sucker, as it happened last year.)hmmm

• Like 2
18 hours ago, ZebraDude said:

(wondering who should I pray to to keep the UPS "mice" from stealing my iPhone and putting it on ebay to be sold to a sucker, as it happened last year.)hmmm

Ouch! That would certainly suck if that ever happened to me.

Anyone order from Best Buy and was promised delivery on launch day and then got a delayed shipping status?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, derrph said:

Anyone order from Best Buy and was promised delivery on launch day and then got a delayed shipping status?

A friend of mine ordered through Best Buy with in store pickup. He got it today. 

• Like 1
On 9/19/2019 at 6:04 AM, ZebraDude said:

Did you get it?

• Like 1
Did you get it?

Woo Hoo. Yes I did this time. It was a long setup. I did the wired migration for the data transfer.

Sprint servers we’re maxed out but was able to do a online swap and I needed to do a dialer code to finish.

Went with The new AppleCare monthly as it covers this iPhone forever. I plan to keep this one for a while.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, ZebraDude said:

Woo Hoo. Yes I did this time. It was a long setup. I did the wired migration for the data transfer.

Sprint servers we’re maxed out but was able to do a online swap and I needed to do a dialer code to finish.

Went with The new AppleCare monthly as it covers this iPhone forever. I plan to keep this one for a while.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congrats! Glad to hear you got it! Good thing I didn't order a day 1 phone again. I hate activation nightmares. Yes, when I get my Apple Watch Series 5 I'm going to go for the AppleCare monthly plan as well. It's nice to know we can have our devices covered until discontinuation.

• Like 2

So after waiting 2 hrs in line at the apple store I finally have a 11 pro. I can tell you the reception is alittle better then last years iPhones. It is a lot better then the unlocked s10 plus I was using which anything above -112 was useless. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, stealth said:

So after waiting 2 hrs in line at the apple store I finally have a 11 pro. I can tell you the reception is alittle better then last years iPhones. It is a lot better then the unlocked s10 plus I was using which anything above -112 was useless. 

Thank you. That’s good to know that it sounds like the modem is better than the XS Max.

59 minutes ago, Brad The Beast said:

m50vkv0n71o31.jpg

Taken in Portland, OR on iPhone 11 Pro. Is this FDD TDD (25+41) CA? I mean look at the uploads!

Yes, interband CA has gone live in Portland as well as several other major markets. You're seeing 15 MHz L1900 UL in that speedtest. 

Yes, interband CA has gone live in Portland as well as several other major markets. You're seeing 15 MHz L1900 UL in that speedtest. 

Nice! I hope it’s enabled in Columbus OH. It’ll be a nice treat extra treat when my iPhone Max arrives on Monday.

Anyone else use an iphone 11 pro on IOS13.0 on a macbook pro?  I pretty frequently used the 'Personal Hotspot' feature previously and now my macbook refuses to stay connected to my phone.  It worked fine previously.  I cant remember if I dreamed about a known issue with this or if I imagined it, but it does seem like this is broken.

Can anyone confirm that they see the same issue?  Oddly enough, my wife used her iphone 11 pro on ios13 yesterday to give my kids ipads a hotspot... and that worked fine.  Appears to possibly be an issue with ios13 and macbooks?

1 hour ago, shaferz said:

Anyone else use an iphone 11 pro on IOS13.0 on a macbook pro?  I pretty frequently used the 'Personal Hotspot' feature previously and now my macbook refuses to stay connected to my phone.  It worked fine previously.  I cant remember if I dreamed about a known issue with this or if I imagined it, but it does seem like this is broken.

Can anyone confirm that they see the same issue?  Oddly enough, my wife used her iphone 11 pro on ios13 yesterday to give my kids ipads a hotspot... and that worked fine.  Appears to possibly be an issue with ios13 and macbooks?

I wonder if it's a bug that is supposed to be fixed in iOS 13.1. My MacBook Pro refuses to connect to my iPhone XR, which I updated first.