LG VIPER first takes

Rickie546

Double Big Gulp and an X-Large Slurpee.

Sent from my LG Viper 4G LTE using Forum Runner

Speaking of the Viper.. I got a chance to see it first hand the other day while I was checking out the EVO LTE... I must say, the screen on the Viper looks very nice. The overall build quality of the phone looks great, too!

• Like 1

Speaking of the Viper.. I got a chance to see it first hand the other day while I was checking out the EVO LTE... I must say, the screen on the Viper looks very nice. The overall build quality of the phone looks great, too!

For a screen with the same resolution as my EVO Shift it is very nice. And the phone is sturdy too. I think that LG is finally turning things around for their business and building better phones.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I just got this phone for my wife for free at best buy with a new 2 year contract. And I got a $50 gift card too. $50-$8 tax and fees =$42 profit!!!!

Winning!!!

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE

• Like 3

your avatar is winning... all suited and tie'd out.... looking to make an impression as a serious blog commentator... heres to you mr. serious blog commentator....

And David is great on ABC's "Shark Tank."

Daymond-John-620x4801.jpg

AJ

I just got this phone for my wife for free at best buy with a new 2 year contract. And I got a $50 gift card too. $50-$8 tax and fees =$42 profit!!!!

Winning!!!

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE

I checked out the Viper at the Sprint store the other day... that bright NOVA screen is WINNING, too!

• Like 1

I tried to talk my wife into the Viper (I was trying to be thrifty) she said no :-(

I guess I have to man up and buy her a Nexus.

Sent from my LTEless Evo LTE using Tapatalk. :-(

I checked out the Viper at the Sprint store the other day... that bright NOVA screen is WINNING, too!

I love the NOVA screen. So bright and clear!

• Like 1

Does that mean the Viper can do Android beam? And has anyone done the article yet? If so link please.

It can but its limited by gingerbread right now. Gingerbread can only send/receive contract cards, some custom tags and urls right now. When it gets ice cream sandwich it will support more tag types.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE

• Like 1

It can but its limited by gingerbread right now. Gingerbread can only send/receive contract cards, some custom tags and urls right now. When it gets ice cream sandwich it will support more tag types.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE

Darn but okay

I'm playing with my new LG Viper that showed up today in the mail. I now have one of every Sprint LTE device on the market. Pretty cool.

First impressions. Its very cute. Very high build quality and material feel. Screen is sharp and bright...most likely because of the small screen.

Its a little thing. Even smaller than I imagined. Smaller than an EVO. But I could see this being a good size for a lot of people.

First impressions are definitely good. But feels odd to use a Gingerbread device again. LG and Sprint really should expedite an ICS upgrade.

Did I mention this thing is cute?

Robert via LG Viper 4G LTE using Forum Runner

• Like 3

You want me to pass Josh a note in study hall? Tell him that you think his phone is cute.

AJ

• Like 4

You want me to pass Josh a note in study hall? Tell him that you think his phone is cute.

AJ

Hahahaha! I'm working on getting a GS III. I want something that already has ICS.

I'm playing with my new LG Viper that showed up today in the mail. I now have one of every Sprint LTE device on the market. Pretty cool.

First impressions. Its very cute. Very high build quality and material feel. Screen is sharp and bright...most likely because of the small screen.

Its a little thing. Even smaller than I imagined. Smaller than an EVO. But I could see this being a good size for a lot of people.

First impressions are definitely good. But feels odd to use a Gingerbread device again. LG and Sprint really should expedite an ICS upgrade.

Robert via LG Viper 4G LTE using Forum Runner

Glad you like the Viper.