Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I have the old ED 1500 plan and saw there is a 50GB hotspot option for free. I know this is not new, but I recently added it for $0.00. 

 

Is it 50GB for every line each month ? If you exceed the 50GB what happens ? Is this a promo or permanent ? Have not found much specifics on it. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's 50GB for each line. If you hit 50GB you get dropped to 2G speeds and have the option to purchase more high-speed hotspot data. This is permanent (until we lose our plans after the merger). 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Brad The Beast said:

It's 50GB for each line. If you hit 50GB you get dropped to 2G speeds and have the option to purchase more high-speed hotspot data. This is permanent (until we lose our plans after the merger). 

So 50GB each month, then it resets next billing cycle ? I don't mind the slowdown, but there's not an automatic charge once you exceed though ? That's just the thing I want to make sure I avoid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Swordfish said:

So 50GB each month, then it resets next billing cycle ? I don't mind the slowdown, but there's not an automatic charge once you exceed though ? That's just the thing I want to make sure I avoid.

No charge. Resets automatically at the start of the next billing cycle. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Brad The Beast said:

No charge. Resets automatically at the start of the next billing cycle. 

Thanks for the info. Is there a way to check how much data has been used from the hotspot vs. normal data usage from the phone ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Swordfish said:

Thanks for the info. Is there a way to check how much data has been used from the hotspot vs. normal data usage from the phone ?

Yes, it lists both in the mySprint app. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...