xdfgf

Galaxy Note 10 rumors, expectations, and news

First rumors are out today about note 10! A "buttonless" design seems to be the big news. Also sounds like a lame idea, IMO. 

4 cameras, and 5g from launch. Slated for august.

Lets see where this goes

https://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2019/03/21/samsung-galaxy-note-10-specs-design-camera-release-date-price-upgrade-galaxy-s10/#2eabc4856e2e

• Like 1

I expect it to be the s10 5g model but with a stylus, so that means 6.7" screen and 4500mah battery with less curvy corners as always.

The loss of a headphone jack will mean ive lost all interest in the phone 

• Like 1

I expect it to be the s10 5g model but with a stylus, so that means 6.7" screen and 4500mah battery with less curvy corners as always.
New article and renders state that the phone will be more curvier than ever which will suck because there will be no glass screen protector that will fit it well enough, and no true protective case that won't interfere with access to the curved part of the screen.

I'm so over curved displays. Finding a glass screen protector for my Note 8 that doesn't cause touchscreen issues in the corners is like finding a needle in a haystack. I get a good brand I liked. Break my existing one order same brand and because of the quality control at these Chinese factories every screen protector is just a little different, and recently I have just gotten a lot of duds.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Anyone pre-ordered ?

Note 10 is a flop lol, glad I went with the S10+.

Note10+ in Aurora Glow looks nice but no reason to upgrade from S10 5G. Waiting on Pixel 4 XL release.

Sent from my SM-G977P using Tapatalk

Ehh I'm mildly tempted with the Dex improvements which is the only thing keeping me in the samsung ecosystem right now

Pre order mine tonight. I was playing with it at best . Big upgrade from s8 plus.

Despite the negativity surrounding the Note 10 on places like Reddit, it seems like a great upgrade for folks using the Note 8 or older. It has a better display in spite of the lower resolution, the same display size as the Note 8 in a smaller body, faster processor, better cameras, more base storage, more RAM, and a larger battery. The only thing I wish they kept was the headphone jack but the removal of it seemed kinda inevitable once the Galaxy Buds were released and actually became pretty popular.

I also think it’s interesting that almost every reviewer on YouTube so far has said that they’re more interested in the smaller Note.

Who all upgraded to the note 10 and from what device?

Has ur device shipped yet?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

My note 10+ arrives tomorrow.

• Like 1

I did, shipped today

• Like 1

My note 10+ arrives tomorrow.

I ordered the Note 10+, upgrading from a Note 9. I received the "your order has shipped" email on the 15th with a 19th delivery date. Its now showing delivery on the 21st but it still hasn't left Sprints hands. I guess they just pregenerated shipping labels. 

Mine is currently out for delivery, upgrading from a note 8 on my business line. 

Delivered about 2 hours ago and so far impressed.

• Like 1

Why does the note 10 and note 9 see the airwave lte as roaming... but the signal check app says I'm on b41. Does the lte LTE airwave not do cdma  voice?