Sprint Executive Customer Service number?

Journeyjeans

Hey folks! Back in the day sprint has an Executive Customer Service team that could actually solve problems. Do they still exist? I Googled the old contact info:

ph: 1-866-398-4606
fx: 1-888-569-4927
email: executive.offices@sprint.com

But it doesn't seem to work anymore. Does anybody have the new updated contact information, or at least the new phone number? 

Thanks!

To the best of my knowledge, Sprint completely shut down their Executive Customer Service department, that was located in North Carolina, a couple of years ago.

Unfortunately all of the Sprint Customer Service seems to have been moved to India, just like other customer service centers.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, kct1975 said:

Unfortunately all of the Sprint Customer Service seems to have been moved to India, just like other customer service centers.

I don't believe that's entirely accurate as I know several people who work at the huge Sprint customer service call center here in Las Vegas.

• Like 2

I don't believe that's entirely accurate as I know several people who work at the huge Sprint customer service call center here in Las Vegas.
Okay [emoji108]

My apologies...I was not aware that there were any US based Customer Service centers left in the US after the the one in North Carolina was shut down.

My guess is that the Customer Service office, you speak of, must be for Corporate and Government accounts only.

7 hours ago, kct1975 said:

Okay emoji108.png

My apologies...I was not aware that there were any US based Customer Service centers left in the US after the the one in North Carolina was shut down.

My guess is that the Customer Service office, you speak of, must be for Corporate and Government accounts only.

I was surprised to learn that the Vegas Customer Service Center was still open as my understanding it was supposed to be "closed" a few years ago as well. But I heard it was expanded, so that was a pleasant surprise.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MacinJosh said:

I was surprised to learn that the Vegas Customer Service Center was still open as my understanding it was supposed to be "closed" a few years ago as well. But I heard it was expanded, so that was a pleasant surprise.

Yep, my people on the inside :lol: have told me that they've expanded previously and are still expanding. These job postings seem to corroborate that:

https://careers.sprint.com/page/show/call-center

• Like 1

On 1/27/2019 at 9:12 PM, Journeyjeans said:

Hey folks! Back in the day sprint has an Executive Customer Service team that could actually solve problems. Do they still exist? I Googled the old contact info:

ph: 1-866-398-4606
fx: 1-888-569-4927
email: executive.offices@sprint.com

But it doesn't seem to work anymore. Does anybody have the new updated contact information, or at least the new phone number? 

Thanks!

Executive Customer Service number still exists, but now it is only for executives. 😛

• Like 1