• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• This is why am getting a pixel three XL. I can view the screens through reading it and using network signal guru. Anyways interestingly enough AT&T has a primary 10 MHz PCS carrier and then a secondary 5 MHz carrier aggregated with the PCC Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • Are they doing it to their network across the grid? Or only in certain locations? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • Strand mount small cells of the tmobile flavor. Supports LAA or LTE-U Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    • So far I've found 5 or so of these small cells. I wasn't able to locate either a building or electrical permit for any of these, but I'm attributing that to the new permitting system that went live last month. Between all cellular permits in the last 2 years I only found 91 records, so a lot seems to be missing. But I am pretty confident that these are AT&T as one is in the shadow of a Verizon/TMO tower. None of them have the electric meter installed yet so not sure how long it will be before these get fired up. These have a pretty minimal footprint, it looks like the radios are under the antenna in the brown enclosure. The only thing on the ground is an H bracket setup for the power meter and fiber termination. This particular one was installed on an existing pole, but most are on newly installed poles.  Map of AT&T small cell permits, as I mentioned earlier, this list is just what I pulled from the permit portal.  View AT&T CRAN in a full screen map  
    • 5g is still in the early phases of deployment and testing . I honestly don’t care about 5g one bit..