• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• According to this article it seems that the Sprint-Tmobile merger is still on... https://www.foxbusiness.com/financials/t-mobile-sprint-merger-nearing-completion-after-controversial-and-lengthy-negotiations.amp Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    • You won't be charged roaming while in the USA. Period. End of story.   Turn on data and enjoy.  Talk and enjoy.  Text and enjoy.  VZW/ATT data will be slow/unusabled and you only have a 100MB bucket.  After this bucket is used you are cut off.  Everyone else data experience should be usable and treated as if native.
    • But what happens to Shentel.  
    • I signed up for Sprint's unlimited kickstart plan and noticed there is a lot of "extended network" coverage near me. Today was the first chance I had to test it when I left native coverage. It switches to US Cellular but all I got was the R indicator on my phone. Same indicator when it switches to Verizon. I have my settings as Automatic for network instead of Home only. I also have data roaming turned off. Basically my question is, how can I know when I am on extended network instead of roaming? Most of the coverage west of me shows extended network with very little roaming areas. I don't want to get charged for roaming on accident. 
    • I say what a wase to design turn to fail in 5 years instead of design then to last for a long time better for environment